Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Process engineer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Senior Process Engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim.
- Responsible for performing tasks within specialty field.
- Contribute to meeting discipline deliverables.
- Give advice and support to less experienced personnel in group/discipline.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Good knowledge of gas systems, compressors, and process safety design.
- Good understanding of overall design philosophies and process simulations.
- Master of Science.
- Skilled in Unisim/HYSYS and Flarenett.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Ranheimsveien 10, 7044 Trondheim
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
- Teknisk personell
Senior Process engineer, Process Engineering, Prosessingeniør, Offshore, Aker Solutions
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 08:24|