Apply your expertise in a global corporation: advise and own process, key policies and guidelines!
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Transfer Pricing Expert - Group Tax Function
We are looking to hire a Transfer Pricing Expert in a role which is group wide and hands-on, including all facets of transfer pricing. You will be responsible for global coordination and communication with all Hydro business areas, group staff functions, service providers, and colleagues in the global Finance function.
This is a great opportunity to apply your expertise in a global corporation, where you will own the Transfer Pricing process, key policies and guidelines, and advise the business to ensure Hydro is compliant with applicable transfer pricing regulations, hereunder OECD's Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
You will be joining the Group Tax function which is responsible for governance and management of tax in Hydro. This includes tax advisory, optimization and planning of group legal and tax structures, transfer pricing guidelines as well as group wide VAT and global trade issues.
Areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with functions across Hydro, acting as a transfer pricing expert and advisor to all business areas and corporate staff, operating group or business area cost allocation and providing support in mapping, review and tax optimization and improvements
- Yearly update of the Transfer Pricing Guidelines, including establishing templates for the business and defining content/developing the Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Manage the Hydro Transfer Pricing Documentation Database
- Responsible for yearly Country by Country Reporting, CbCr (for Tax)
- Drive further digitalization of Transfer Pricing documentation processes
- Support global organization in transfer pricing audits, including correspondence with tax authorities and managing non-recurring transfer pricing projects
- Monitor developments in transfer pricing regulations and educate the organization in transfer pricing awareness
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience in transfer pricing (in public accounting or corporate tax environment)
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with SAP, HFM and Wolters Kluwer tax software is an advantage
Who are you?
To succeed in this position, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which allow you to interact efficiently with many stakeholders. We believe you should be both team and process oriented, with a wish to foster collaboration across both borders and organization.
You are self-driven and structured, with ability to work effectively as part of a digital and diversified global organization. Finally, your approach is both innovative and analytical, with ability to switch between details and the more holistic picture.
The position is currently located in Oslo, Norway.
The position reports to Head of Group Tax.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 02/12/2023
If you have any questions, please contact:
Christina Steive, Head of Group Tax
Phone: (Norway +47) 95271828
Phone:(Norway +47) 98006451
Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 31,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, energy, batteries and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make the difference.
- 0283 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Revisjon og kontroll,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 22:35|