We are looking for a Production Planner to join an incredible journey in the Arctic
- TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS
- Production Planner
There are a few completely unique places in the world, where outstanding career opportunities can be combined with a healthy lifestyle close to nature. Now you have the opportunity to contribute to the construction of a green hydrogen adventure in Narvik, Norway – where both an urban city center and magnificent nature awaits right outside your place of work.Here, in the heart of Norway’s green industrial hub, we are well underway with the construction of Europe's first gigafactory facility for production of hydrogen-based fuel cells. We are now seeking the attention of potential employees who value nature and desire to take part in our green pioneering initiative.
We are hiring a Production Planner
For this position we are looking for a person who is motivated by the idea of working with continuous development and the realization of improvements in the factory's value chain.
Furthermore, we believe that the person we are looking for matches the following description:
- A systematic approach to preparation of plans and follow-up of realized versus planned
- An analytical approach and a solution-oriented attitude to problem solving
- An effective relationship-builder
- Able to communicate clearly within the organization and externally
- Planning and follow-up of production, mainly through the Rambase ERP system
- Handling of production orders at various levels of the production process, including availability of resources (materials, equipment, personnel)
- Close collaboration with the logistics department, production department and technical department regarding supplies / logistics for planned production
- Be involved in shaping the factory's best practice around handling the production of hydrogen fuel cell modules
- Work with LEAN methodology and focus on continuous improvement
- Follow-up of ongoing production versus planned production, including:
- Volume follow-up
- Overall cost follow-up (materials, personnel) for ongoing production
- Cycle time and takt time
- Monitoring of bottlenecks in production lines (materials, equipment and personnel)
- Deviation management in connection with ongoing production
- Bachelor of Science degree in logistics, production technology, economics or other relevant technical administrative education
- Experience with material and production planning or equivalent planning of equipment and human resources
- Experience with planning tools and / or follow-up tools in ERP systems or equivalent
- Experience with LEAN methodology and tools with a focus on continuous improvement
- Good oral and written knowledge of Norwegian and English
What we can offer
- A permanent / long term position with competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional and personal development opportunities in an emerging green industry with a truly exciting outlook
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- Combining outstanding career opportunities with the good life close to nature
- Meaningful work in the heart of Norway’s green industrial hub, where you can actively contribute to developing large-scale production of emission-free engines for a sustainable future
Narvik is a natural Arctic hub for transport, logistics, technology, and green production. There are daily train departures to Stockholm, several daily flights to Oslo and other Norwegian destinations, as well as good bus connections to Bodø, Tromsø, Evenes and Lofoten.
Living in Narvik
The Narvik region offers a compact, yet wide range of experiences. From a stress-relieving urban community with varied opportunities for shopping, museum and café visits, truly unique experiences are only minutes away. The city is surrounded by mountains and fjords where you can enjoy kayaking, summit tours, mountain walks and fishing all year round. In addition, you will find one of Scandinavia's most spectacular skiing and recreation areas in the city's own 'backyard'. In a mountain paradise providing you with unbeatable views, it is easy to find attractive activities for you and your family.
The recruitment process is carried out by People, in collaboration with TECO 2030. You will be employed directly at TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS.
If this sounds tempting, you are welcome to apply now!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Bjørn Ekrem at People Hålogaland, by phone (+47) 919 09 500 or email email@example.com. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
ON A MISSION TOWARDS ZERO EMISSION
TECO 2030 accelerates the green transition in the maritime sector by delivering technology that helps ships to reduce their environmental and climate impacts. We are developing hydrogen fuel cells that enable ships and other heavy-duty applications to become emission-free. The company is also developing other solutions that can help the maritime industry to reduce its emissions, such as exhaust gas cleaning and carbon capture systems for ships. TECO 2030 was founded in 2019 and is headquartered at Lysaker, Norway. The company is listed on Euronext Growth on Oslo Stock Exchange.
TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS is a subsidiary of TECO 2030 ASA. The Innovation Center, which is currently under construction in Narvik, Norway, will be Europe's first gigafactory facility for production of hydrogen-based fuel cells. Our fuel cell production target is 400MW in 2025, which is to be scaled up to 1.6GW in 2030.
Engineer, Electro Engineering, Automation engineer, Automation Engineering, Mechatronics
Spørsmål om stillingen
Teknologiveien 6, 8517 Narvik
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 18:55|