Logistic Planner to Europe s first gigafactory production plant for hydrogen fuel cell systems
- TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS
- Logistic Planner
There are a few completely unique places in the world, where outstanding career opportunities can be combined with a healthy lifestyle close to nature. Now you have the opportunity to contribute to the construction of a green hydrogen adventure in Narvik, Norway – where both an urban city center and magnificent nature awaits right outside your place of work.Here, in the heart of Norway’s green industrial hub, we are well underway with the construction of Europe' s first gigafactory facility for production of hydrogen-based fuel cells. We are now seeking the attention of potential employees who value nature and desire to take part in our green pioneering initiative.
Are you our new Logistic Planner?
We are now hiring a Logistic Planner. The person we are looking for will probably match the following description:
- An effective and proactive relationship-builder
- Ability to motivate through clear communication
- Working capacity and great collaboration and execution skills
- Solution oriented
- A driving force for change
- Receiving and quality control of incoming goods, as well as registration in the ERP system
- Stock management and system for incoming goods, as well as selection for production
- Close collaboration and coordination with production and SCM to ensure efficient and continuous production
- Procurement / purchasing and procurement support according to production plans
- Logistics / forwarding in connection with inbound and outbound goods flows
- Import, export, and customs clearance of goods to / from abroad
- Implementation and reporting of procedures that ensure good decision-making bases
- Deviation management
- Relevant higher education (logistics / supply chain)
- Approximately 2-5 years' work experience, preferably from a similar role
- Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal competence
- Experience with data and ERP systems
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Knowledge of LEAN
- Knowledge of document handling in relation to international shipments.
- Good oral and written knowledge of Norwegian and English
What we can offer
- A permanent / long term position with competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional and personal development opportunities in an emerging green industry with a truly exciting outlook
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- Combining outstanding career opportunities with the good life close to nature
- Meaningful work in the heart of Norway’s green industrial hub, where you can actively contribute to developing large-scale production of emission-free engines for a sustainable future
Narvik is a natural Arctic hub for transport, logistics, technology, and green production. There are daily train departures to Stockholm, several daily flights to Oslo and other Norwegian destinations, as well as good bus connections to Bodø, Tromsø, Evenes and Lofoten.
Living in Narvik
The Narvik region offers a compact, yet wide range of experiences. From a stress-relieving urban community with varied opportunities for shopping, museum and café visits, truly unique experiences are only minutes away. The city is surrounded by mountains and fjords where you can enjoy kayaking, summit tours, mountain walks and fishing all year round. In addition, you will find one of Scandinavia's most spectacular skiing and recreation areas in the city's own 'backyard'. In a mountain paradise providing you with unbeatable views, it is easy to find attractive activities for you and your family.
The recruitment process is carried out by People, in collaboration with TECO 2030. You will be employed directly at TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS.
If this sounds tempting, you are welcome to apply now!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Bjørn Ekrem at People Hålogaland, by phone (+47) 919 09 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
ON A MISSION TOWARDS ZERO EMISSION
TECO 2030 accelerates the green transition in the maritime sector by delivering technology that helps ships to reduce their environmental and climate impacts. We are developing hydrogen fuel cells that enable ships and other heavy-duty applications to become emission-free. The company is also developing other solutions that can help the maritime industry to reduce its emissions, such as exhaust gas cleaning and carbon capture systems for ships. TECO 2030 was founded in 2019 and is headquartered at Lysaker, Norway. The company is listed on Euronext Growth on Oslo Stock Exchange.
TECO 2030 Innovation Center AS is a subsidiary of TECO 2030 ASA. The Innovation Center, which is currently under construction in Narvik, Norway, will be Europe's first gigafactory facility for production of hydrogen-based fuel cells. Our fuel cell production target is 400MW in 2025, which is to be scaled up to 1.6GW in 2030.
Engineer, Electro Engineering, Automation engineer, Automation Engineering, Mechatronics
Spørsmål om stillingen
Teknologiveien 6, 8517 Narvik
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 18:54|