GE HealthCare is looking for a Production Team Leader
- GE HealthCare
- Production Team Leader
Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others. Continuously searches for ways to improve manufacturing process and flow.
- Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information and develops own team. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Responsible for reporting any escalations and defects from own area of responsibility as part of daily management system.
- Acts as backup and support to perform direct manufacturing operations when needed. Working area is in production/warehouse.
- High School Diploma and advanced experience in the Manufacturing Production – and/or Material delivery Supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective actions as required.
- Ability to work well with limited direction and information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Some understanding of written English.
- Knowledge and some experience in use of Office programs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Manager experience is an advantage.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Inclusion & Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
- 3183 Horten
- Farmasi og legemiddel
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 17:03|