We need an HSE Advisor - are you the one?
- Well Expertise AS
- HSE Advisor/HSE Graduate
Well Expertise (WE) provides a one-stop shop for projects related to Exploration, Appraisal, Development, PP&A, CCS, including Consultancy Service. Sustainability is in focus, and we provide ESG and digital reporting solutions in all our projects. WE are rapidly expanding our business and need to strengthen our organisation with an HSE Advisor and/or an HSE Graduate. Are you the one?
WE have a solid track record on developing young employees through a creative and diverse working place with high level of trust, flexibility, and possibility to make a great impact.
As HSE Advisor the main task is being an HSE Coordinator in clients’ projects, as part of our well management team, ensuring timely delivery of documents, keeping track of audits, securing needed reporting throughout projects within health, safety and environment, and ensuring that laws and regulations are complied with. The position will also assist in internal development and matters when needed.
An HSE Graduate shall assist with input to preparations and follow-up of HSE activities in projects and internally.
We offer permanent position in competitive conditions, with committed and highly skilled colleagues in an international environment and the opportunity to contribute to further development of a professional HSE environment.
As a colleague, you will have great opportunities for professional and personal development and be part of a culture which values innovation and individual contribution. You will have a real influence on your own working life situation - you will build a CV for the future. We will ensure that you are supported every step of the way in your role.
We offer an opportunity to earn bonuses, needed courses to get the best out of your role, work-out facilities, and flexibility - in both working hours and work location.
We also encourage recent graduates to apply, as WE has a Graduate programme. The purpose of this 1.5 years programme is to find new colleagues with the right skills, attitude, and drive - that will make them, and WE, succeed in the future.
Key responsibility and work tasks as HSE Advisor:
- QHSE follow up in projects: Responsible for securing good quality HSE deliveries in all phases of a project (planning, operation, and reporting) in a timely manner.
- Coordinate audits, verifications, etc.
- Secure adequate reporting in projects
- Develop HSE documentation
- Secure needed information to Authorities as required
Key responsibility and work tasks as Graduate HSE Advisor:
- Assist HSE Coordinators and Environmental Coordinators with developing and finalising needed studies and documentation
- Assist in development of audit programmes
- Use existing software to assist in reporting
- Assist with follow up and review of reporting during operations; ensuring that all reporting requirements from the operation are met.
- Preferably Master’s Degree. Relevant work experience can partially compensate for a lack of Master's degree.
- Sound understanding of risk elements and it’s embedding in the planning process.
- Very good written and oral English. Norwegian is advantageous but not essential.
We appreciate that you are adaptable, solution-oriented and have a good mood. With us, there is a high ceiling and a trust-based culture, and we value that you can think outside the box so that the clients get the optimal solution.
- We work in a dynamic working environment, if you are flexible you will like it here
- You can work independently and have a drive to seek results for the team and clients
- The future in our industry will be characterised by major changes, so you should be willing to change and see opportunities rather than threats
- Good planning and implementation skills
- You have integrity, you are accurate and driven by curiosity
- You need to be able to work alone, but also as part of a team
- Great work capacity, and you thrive in a hectic environment
- Analytical in nature
- Very good collaboration skills
All Employees in WE are guided and mentored to follow the company’s core values – Adaptive, Reliable, Inventive and Accountable. This is the basic in everything we as employees shall do to ensure we create the best team and operating environment for our employees and the client.
As an HSE Advisor or Graduate you will report to the QHSE & Sustainability Manager and be an integral part of the QHSE team.
You will be based at Well Expertise’s main office in Randaberg just outside Stavanger.
Come join us!
As the demands are increasing, applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Well Expertise AS provide a one-stop shop for our clients related to Exploration, Appraisal, Development, PP&A, CCS, including Consultancy Services.
Well Expertise was established in 2016. In this relatively short period Well Expertise has grown to be recognised as Norway's leading well management company, providing support to E&P companies with full or customer tailored well management, consultants or studies in both Norway and internationally.
As the energy sector moves towards a greener future, Well Expertise is committed to ESG and sustainability from its head office based in Stavanger/Randaberg, with additional support offices in Trondheim and Kristiansund.
- Antall stillinger
- Harestadveien 77, 4070 Randaberg
- Olje og gass
HSE, Advisory, Coordinator, Digitalisation, Risk Management
Spørsmål om stillingen
Harestadveien 77, 4070 Randaberg
|Sist endret||25. jan. 2023 23:44|