- Jefferson Wells
- Piping Designer
- Perform piping layout evaluations, piping modelling, eqp modelling, drafting and extraction activities
- Partly focus and performance on EWP activities.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Some coordination work within the relevant area group, such as DRE position responsible for multidiscipline activities.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 5 - 10 years EPC new build experience.
- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge.
- Some offshore-, fabrication- and commissioning- and site support experience is preferred.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Questions regarding the role or recruitment process, please contact
Rådgiver Lars Hekneby +47 92 83 81 18 / Lars.Hekneby@jeffersonwells.no or
Rådgiver Cecilie Bonde +47 95 45 07 64 / Cecilie.Sell.Bonde@jeffersonwells.no
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no.
- Antall stillinger
- 1383 Asker
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
Offshore, Oil and Gas, Piping Designer, NorSok, Aveva
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 15:25|