Operations Manager in Lübeck.
- Collicare Logistics AS
- Operations Manager in Lübeck.
ColliCare is experiencing strong growth internationally, and in connection with this we are now opening a branch in Germany, so you will be the first employee at this branch. We are seeking someone who has a desire be a part of building a forceful and effective organisation.
To fill this position, we are looking for a proactive Operations Manager.
You have a strong desire to succeed, always think along new lines and enjoy creating results.
What we can offer:
- Salary and other terms according to qualifications
- Varied tasks and a challenging job in an innovative company
- Good opportunities for development
- An interesting, international and pleasant work environment
- Competitive terms.
- You shall operate our German traffic to and from the Nordics and to and from Southern Europe.
- Pursue and develop measures that support the company’s goals and strategies
- Recruit and develop an organisation in Germany
- Quality follow-up
- Productivity and cost follow-up
- Follow-up of carriers and subcontractors
- Close follow-up of goal achievement by the branch’s employees
- The position reports to COO Group
- Higher education specialising in logistics. Relevant experience may compensate for this requirement.
- Knowledge of logistics solutions
- Focused on results and goals
- Good overall IT skills
- Independent and good at building relationships
- Experience from a similar position
- Proactive, structured and a high capacity for work
- Sociable and capable of working in interdisciplinary teams both internally and externally
- Industry network
- Develop RAIL solutions and ShortSea alternatives
You can identify with ColliCare’s values: Have fun at work, Be reliable, Always show respect, Be smarter than the competition.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Enquiries about the position may be directed to Kjell Fredrik Granaas by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +47 92 85 26 34.
ColliCare Logistics is an innovative provider of logistics services in the shipping, freight forwarding, transport, air freight, third party logistics and distribution product areas.. Our annual revenues are approx. NOK 2.1 billion. We have more than 600 employees in 13 countries in Europe and Asia.
ColliCare’s vision is to improve our customers’ competitiveness through innovative and integrated logistics services with high quality and flexibility. The company focuses on complete services in the flow of goods, from manufacturer to consumer.
Transport, Transport & Logistikk, Drift, Driftsansvar
Spørsmål om stillingen
- kjell fredrik Granaas
- CDO - Chief Development Officer Road • Management
- 928 52 634
- Knut Sollund
- CEO - Chief Executive Officer
- 476 30 666
- Linn Rørkvist
- Rekrutering og E-læringsansvarlig
- 907 92 469
|Sist endret||28. feb. 2023 15:28|