Do you want to join our Talent Acquisition Leadership Team?
- Global Talent Acquisition Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Global Talent Acquisition Service Manager, who will play a key role in developing, implementing and improving of our global recruitment operations and processes, as part of the HR Shared Service organization (GSS HR).
To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership and guidance to our global HR network and stakeholders. You’ll support our business to ensure that we identify and onboard candidates who excel in given area of expertise and are a great fit to our DNV culture.
The Global Talent Acquisition Service Manager reports to the Director GSS HR, based in Europe.
In your role you will:
- Lead operational talent strategies to help us hire talented individuals to achieve strategic business goals
- Drive and improve the consistency of our recruitment, selection and onboarding processes, so that our candidates receive a world class experience
- Partner our regional HR Managers on all talent and acquisition matters and work with them proactively on recruitment forecasts
- Run global recruitment reporting, analytics and evaluate the effectiveness of various attraction tools and channels
- Evaluate performance metrics, benchmarking and capacity management, to support informed business decisions on recruitment operations
- Ensure the teams build stable pipeline for critical roles and provide relevant market intelligence
- Provide guidance on building talent pools
- Stay updated on market trends within the recruitment area, especially social media and digitalization
- Champion a collaborative work relationship with internal and external stakeholders, incl. Senior Management in the Business Areas and Group
- Streamline workload, priorities and create an inclusive atmosphere
- Responsible for the development and execution of annual budget and operating plans including training program for the recruitment teams
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Solid understanding of recruitment services and external talent landscape
- Demonstrable experience/interface with senior level management and global Talent Acquisition teams
- Minimum 10-15 years of leadership/management experience, experience in a shared services environment preferred
- Proven experience within recruitment field required and usage of wide variety of selection techniques
- Demonstrable experience in a large, international organization involving substantial change and change management highly preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in related field (Human Resources/Psychology related academic credentials preferred; relevant professional experience in lieu of an advanced degree considered)
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams, preferably in the shared service organization- excellent people management skills, including coaching and mentoring
- Outstanding relationship building skills and ability to maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Ability to develop and implement new ideas or ways of working and adapt to change
- Ability to Influence leaders in taking complex recruitment decisions for the organization
- Champion strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Good knowledge of the Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS and Oracle HCM knowledge will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite required
- Working knowledge of Social media and LinkedIn required
- Experience in project management, and leadership
Please upload your CV in our application tracking system (iCIMS). All documents should be in English.
Vi bistår våre kunder med å forbedre sine virksomheter på en sikker og bærekraftig måte. Vi jobber med kunder i ulike industrier globalt, med spesiell sterk posisjon innen maritim- og energi.
- 1363 Høvik
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
Management, Leadership, Talent Acquisition, HR, Recruitment
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 15:36|