Do you want to join our HR Quality Leadership Team?
- HR Quality and Compliance Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Quality and Compliance Manager who will support GSS HR in these two important areas: Quality and Compliance. The Quality and Compliance Manager will have the overall global responsibility to support the GSS HR Stream Director and strengthen the organization on quality and compliance management including planning, risk identification and assessment, reviews and audits, reporting, case handling and training.
The HR Quality and Compliance Manager shall plan, co-ordinate, support, follow-up, and improve the quality management related activities of the operational stream in accordance with the framework in the DNV strategy, GSS strategy, GSS budget, Annual Operating Plan, the DNV Management System (DMS), and instructions given by the stream director.
The HR Quality and Compliance Manager will work closely with key stakeholders in various parts of the organization to identify, assess, propose and implement necessary corrective actions to resolve compliance risk related topics. This will also involve leading key global compliance projects.
The HR Quality and Compliance Manager shall also work closely with the GSS Quality Manager and the others stream quality representatives, engaged in process improvement initiatives where you will have an opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
The HR Quality and Compliance Manager will report to the Director GSS HR Operations, based in Norway. This position is based in Europe.
- Maintain the stream related part of the GSS Management System in cooperation with Global Process Owners and GSS Global Head of Quality Management
- Identify key global compliance risks for GSS HR and establish mitigating plan and actions to resolve
- Establish compliance review framework for stream, working closely with corporate and business area key stakeholders
- Support the operational stream in establishing stream related policies and procedures in accordance with our management system
- Monitor the status of quality events regularly; aim to close due/overdue cases with responsible person; ensure reasonable case documentation - Pro-actively drive handling of key cases (where applicable) - Inform stream director on key cases - Prepare quarterly reporting of key cases
- Act as Project Manager for key global compliance projects as assigned by Stream Director
- Plan and lead regular Management System Reviews in the stream
- Derive relevant findings from the customer satisfactions surveys for inclusion in the quality approach, where applicable
- Maintain stream risk portfolio, update stream risks at least quarterly and prepare reporting as necessary
- Ensure auditability of the GSS HR organization
- Develop and establish quality procedures and standards for GSS HR deliverables
- Training and development of members of the HR community
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of quality and compliance events and status
- Particular focus on compliance to GDPR and other data protection related requirements
- Support execution of Internal Audits of the stream and adequate handling of findings, monitor progress of corrective and preventive actions
- Interface to BA Quality Management for cross-BA Quality Events (customer complaints)
- Propose and follow up quality improvement and quality assurance activities
- Follow up and update related DMS documents (DMSG and DMSS) based on the business needs
- Participate in quality and/or business improvement projects as required
- Support external audits as necessary
- Support the Global Head of Quality in GSS with various quality and compliance initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess:
- At least Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 10 years in global services organisation, with multi-country experience
- Demonstrable experience with handling and responsibility for quality topics
- Thorough knowledge of HR compliance topics and audit regulations (experience with handling quality and compliance initiatives and participation in audits will be an advantage)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong project management skills (previous experience with quality and/or compliance projects will be an advantage)
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
- Strong system skills (knowledge of Power BI, HRIS, payroll and absence management systems and different quality and compliance systems will be an advantage)
Please upload your CV in our application tracking system (iCIMS). All documents should be in English.
Vi bistår våre kunder med å forbedre sine virksomheter på en sikker og bærekraftig måte. Vi jobber med kunder i ulike industrier globalt, med spesiell sterk posisjon innen maritim- og energi.
- 1363 Høvik
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Arbeidstaker- og arbeidsgiverorganisasjoner,
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
Management, Risk, Compliance, HR, Leadership
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Alexandra Dorobantu
- +48 517 133 041
|Sist endret||7. mar. 2023 15:32|