Web Analyst - Oslo
- TUI Sweden AB
Segmentation, Funnel-goals, Data layer, Metrics/KPI, Data Blending, Sorting/Filtering data, Tracking/Tagging, HTML, SQL/BigQuery
Do you have hands-on experience with the above? Great! We are looking for really skilled Web Analysts who want to get better understanding of our customer data from our e-commerce platform. Your data insights will help the decision making for our business.
At TUI our core business are travels, in a service oriented and friendly environment. Do you like to travel yourself? Keep on reading!
We are looking for people to join us in Oslo.
The web analysts will gather, interpret, and use data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results for the business. Analyze a website's key performance metrics and competitive trending. The metrics will be reported to different stakeholders and teams. You will analyze data the majority of your time.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Deliver business driven outcomes from data
- Monitor web performance metrics on daily level for deviations / anomalies
- Design and develop advanced operational dashboards, provide data as services
- Regular sales campaign follow ups and reporting
- Proactively generate insights and share
- Set up appropriate KPI’s to evaluate performance
- Solid understanding of best practices in data analytics and statistical relevancy
- Highly skilled in in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics or similar Web measurement tool
- Proficiency in data visualization. (e.g. Tableau, Data studio) is preferred
- The ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines and execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- 2-4 years of Web Analytics experience
- Studies in E-commerce, web analytics, business performance or equivalent
- Proficiency in Norwegian
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
If you have questions about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Farid Dadsetan.
In this recruitment we are primarily hiring people with permanent residency (PR) in Norway. We do not support relocations or work visas.
- 0153 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Reise og turisme
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 14:47|