DNB are looking for hands on Cloud Engineers to work on our cloud platforms!
- Senior Cloud Devops Engineer
- Snarest, eller etter avtale
DNB are looking for hands on Cloud Engineers to work on our cloud platforms! An exciting role as an Azure DevOps Engineer in DNB!
We're looking for Cloud DevOps Engineers to be a part of our Cloud Platforms Family in DNB Technology & Services. The family has responsibility for the DNB Cloud Platforms running in Azure and AWS. For those not familiar with DNB lingo, a family is like a DevOps team.
You might think of DNB as an organization that buys managed services, but that has changed. We have created families to look after the different parts of our IT-portfolio. We are creating families to look after the different parts of our IT-portfolio, that are building exciting products and modernizing core banking systems. We aim to be an attractive workplace, with strong engineering culture and a non-bureaucratic and agile mindset.
As a DevOps Engineer in the Cloud Platforms family, you will be a member of the Azure Platform Team working hands on with the latest cloud services providing central infrastructure services and consultancy for the many DevOps product teams.
Technology-wise we are using everything from mainframes to cloud (DNB is a heavy user of both Azure and AWS). During the next decade, we will work heavily on modernization across our portfolio, and are looking for individuals that will help us drive towards this goal.
What we need
We are looking for pragmatic engineers who have some of the following:
- Experience in design and implementation of Azure cloud solutions while implementing best practices and industry standards
- Generic Azure: Subscriptions, Resource Groups, Site Recovery Manager, Azure Update Management, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Management, ARM Templates
- Connectivity: VNET/VNET peering, Routing (UDR), ExpressRoute, Load Balancer, DNS
- Security concepts: KeyVault, NSG/ASG's, Azure Firewall or 3. party appliances
- PaaS services such as Azure SQL, Webapp, Azure Functions, App services +++
- Automation: You must be proficient in coding and scripting and can be a leading person in creating modules/artefacts and archetypes to be used through pipelines
- Knowledge of container platforms such as AKS and ARO are a plus
- Experience with CICD tooling
- Ability to think outside the box, looking at building blocks for the future
- Demonstrate strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
What you will do
- Design, plan and develop core cloud infrastructure for stakeholders
- Work with infrastructure architecture, blueprints and reference design
- Contribute to automation in the platform to enable engineers to develop solutions on cloud easily and securely
- Work closely with DevOps teams to help and support them in achieving their objectives
- Stay up to date with technology and always look for a more efficient and secure solutions
What you get
Competitive terms, a strong environment within the field of technology, flexible workstyle and good career opportunities. Possibilities of attending conferences and training courses. In addition to this we offer good pension conditions, employee terms on DNB's products, insurance schemes, resorts in Norway and abroad, sports, cultural and other activities plus a range of discount schemes.
You will enjoy a great deal of flexibility and autonomy in how you organize your work, but also have clear objectives and results to deliver.
Working language: English and Norwegian (Norwegian is not a firm requirement)
Location: Oslo / Bergen / Trondheim / remote within Norway
Application Deadline: 28.02.2023. Applicants are assessed on an ongoing basis. Start-up for the position is as soon as possible, or by appointment.
We carry out background checks of applicants to verify information that appears in the CV and other documentation. This background check is carried out by Semac and is not carried out without the consent of the applicant, and relevant applicants will receive further information about this.
For positions that require authorization and / or approval of suitability, a police certificate is required to be submitted. We point out that we will never request BankID information in the application process.
Humans are the DNA of DNB. Since 1822, wise minds have worked together to find the best solutions for our customers. Today, DNB is much more than Norway's largest bank, and a key business in the Norwegian economy. We are also a leading technology company, which in ever new ways adapts us and our services to the time we live in and to the future. With us, you will find a wide range of career opportunities for a wide range of employees, in Norway and internationally. We are at the top of the world among equal companies, and take good care of the diversity of people who choose to work here.
- Facebook LinkedIn
- Dronning Eufemias gate 30, 0191 Oslo, 0191 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Hans Jacob Svensson
- Service Owner
Dronning Eufemias gate 30, 0191 Oslo, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||1. feb. 2023 08:18|