Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Insulation Engineer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Insulation, Architect & Surface Treatment Fabrication Engineering Department at Stord is now looking for Insulation Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Work with Fabrication Engineering within the segment Topside & Facilities, and Renewables in a wide variety of projects.
- Develop your engineering abilities by working together with highly skilled engineers in a dynamic environment.
- Create job cards for the prefabrication and installation phase.
- Design verification using 3D design tool E3D and/or Navis Works.
- Plan, organize and manage workload to ensure work is completed in line with project schedules and ensure quality and punctuality for own deliveries.
- Comply with all client and regulatory codes, standards, and procedures in the execution of work.
- Adopt standard safe work practices and procedures in accordance with HSSE policies and industry standards.
- Report or suggest improvements to line management and focus on measures to reduce risk in engineering and planning.
- Interface and cooperation with other project team members, subcontractors and client personnel, as necessary.
We think you should have:
- University degree, BSc with relevant experience.
- Certificate of apprenticeship and relevant experience may compensate for lack of higher formal education.
- Approx. 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Solid command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong work ethics, proactive attitude and good collaborative skills.
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hires and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact: Kristine Muri, Senior Recruiter, Nes Advantage Solutions,mobil: +47 92 60 54 86
Please submit your application via our career pages, as we will not process applications received by mail. Applications will be evaluated continuously, so no need to wait until the deadline to apply.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions leverer integrerte løsninger, produkter og tjenester til den globale energiindustrien. Vi muliggjør lavkarbon olje- og gassproduksjon og utvikler fornybare løsninger for å møte fremtidens energibehov. Ved å kombinere innovative digitale løsninger og forutsigbar prosjektgjennomføring akselererer vi overgangen til bærekraftig energiproduksjon. Aker Solutions sysselsetter omtrent 15 000 personer i mer enn 20 land.
Surface Treatment, Fabrication, HSSE, Topside & Facilities, Renewables
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kristine Muri
- Senior Recruiter
- 926 05 486
ELDØYANE 59, 5411 Stord
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 13:24|