- Kongsberg Maritime - Sensors and Robotics
- Project Coordinator
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Kongsberg Maritime than right now. You will be joining the organization at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
Sensing Solutions in Trondheim develops, manufactures, and delivers sensors and sensor systems. Main product areas are Tank Gauging Systems, Machinery Instrumentation Systems and Condition Monitoring Systems.
Due to increased workload and to strengthen our team, we are now looking for a Project Assistant to join our Project Department at Grilstad, Trondheim.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Create sales orders and shipments
- Prepare and issue required documents
- Assist project teams
- Document control
- Support our internal customers in serving our external customers
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree and/or relevant experience
- Experienced in using digital tools like ERP and Office 365: Outlook, Teams, Excel
- Knowledge of Incoterms and custom procedures
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both verbal and in writing
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
- Service minded with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven and team-oriented, systematic and with a structured way of working
- Capable of managing a high level of activity and meeting deadlines
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 7053 Ranheim
- Maritim og offshore
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid
coordinator, support, project
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Olav Viken
- 926 47 201
|Sist endret||30. jan. 2023 14:41|