We are looking for a Hydraulic Discipline Engineer for our Kristiansand office!
- Hydraulic Discipline Engineer
As the demand for energy increases, so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Our company has numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of SLB.
By joining our team, you will be embarking on a unique journey with the world's leading provider of technology to the global energy industry.
The Hydraulic Discipline Engineer we are looking for is passionate about modelling and simulations experiences. You are curious, pro-active, eager to learn and most of all: a true team player.
This is an onshore position with occasional travel, and it's preferable with someone locally based in Kristiansand.
Main Tasks & responsibilities:
- Hydraulic design and development
- Standardization of components and solutions
- Project engineering, all activities from design to delivery
- Establish design specification, cost budget and progress plan
- Dynamic modelling and simulation
- Establish bill of materials
- Fabrication and assembly follow up
- Verification and test follow up
- Project and end user documentation
- Monitor/report delivery and cost progress
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant discipline
- Working experience related to hydraulic systems is preferred, but it is not an absolute requirement
- Interest in drilling operations, drilling equipment and control of advanced equipment
- The ability to work as a multidiscipline team player.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, AutoCad, SimulationX/Simulink, etc).
- Good communication and co-operation skills.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
To succeed in this role, you need to be outgoing, self-driven and proactive. You can work efficiently alone, but also in teams. Presentation is a big part of this role, so you need to be comfortable with talking in groups in different settings and situations, and you have good communications skills. As a person, you are positive, enjoy working with people and are motivated by challenges. We are also looking for someone with a technical curiosity and who adapts easily to different environments.
We can offer
- International working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours and possible BlueFlex program
Please apply for this position as soon as possible. Note. Application will only be processed when they include: Detailed cv in english, cover letter, and grades/diplomas from your education.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today`s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of SLB.
SLB is the world`s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within SLB, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
Cameron`s Drilling Systems
Our Drilling segment is one of the leading global suppliers of integrated drilling systems for onshore and offshore applications. We are inventing the products and solutions for our customers that include shipyards, drilling contractors, exploration and production companies and rental tool companies. Equipment we design and manufacture include blow-out preventers (BOPs), control systems, drilling risers and valves, manifolds and other rig products, parts and services. Because of an increased focus on safety and tighter regulation, Drilling has seen an increase in customers wanting to re-certify BOP stacks or to replace aging equipment.
- Andøyfaret 3, 4623 Kristiansand S
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
Andøyfaret 3, 4623 Kristiansand S
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 12:19|