- Corvus Energy
- Electrical Engineer
Corvus Energy is continuously growing and we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to complement our Fuel Cell department. The position will join a unique multi-disciplinary marine fuel cell development team, with design of electrical and automation systems as its main responsibility.
The role’s main task will be to contribute with the development of a fuel cell power generating unit for ships. As Electrical Engineer, you will work with the design of electrical and automation systems within our power generating unit, taking onto account the full variety of AC and DC systems for ships that the power generating units will provide power to.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Electrical design, including calculation, component selection and layout, wiring diagrams
- Ensuring the product is robust and reliable, but also cost effective in production, assembly and installation
- Provide expert advice to customers regarding electrical interfaces, including topics such as grounding, electrical interference and resonance, short circuit / selectivity etc.
Work Experience and Qualifications
- B. Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience with marine AC and DC power distribution systems, including power electronic devices (inverters, converters, drives)
- Experience with maritime product design and development
- Knowledge in battery and fuel cell technology (in particular PEM-fuel cells)
- Experience with design thinking and systems engineering
- Familiarity with multidiscipline engineering projects
- Self-motivated and structured, with an eye for both detail and the overall perspective
- High working standard and work capacity
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Self-managed and takes initiative
- Can identify relevant information from uncertain and incomplete sources
Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Erlend Vaktskjold (VP System Integration) at email@example.com
We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
We encourage you to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
By being the first company to provide a true maritime battery with the needed capacity, lower cost, and safety level, Corvus Energy became a pioneer in maritime energy storage systems (ESSs) for almost every vessel type breaking the ground for future development. Corvus Energy now has the largest installed base of ESSs with the largest number of projects completed. By using the experience gained to develop customized hydrogen fuel cell systems, the company will drive development further towards a more sustainable shipping industry. Corvus' vision is to be the leading provider of zero-emission solutions.
|Sist endret||7. feb. 2023 14:26|