Package responsible engineer for piping bulk packages!
- Modis Norway AS
- Package Responsible Engineer - Piping bulk
• Package responsible engineer for piping bulk packages
• Carry out work according to applicable procedures and work instructions
• Prepare and issue technical requisitions and datasheets
• Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations
• Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines
• Package follow-up work during installation, mechanical completion, and commissioning
• Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests
• Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work
• Review and approval of supplier documentation
• Provide technical input to engineering registers
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for supplier’s scope of work
• Ensure timely delivery of piping bulk materials and final documentation
• Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
Required Work Experience
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
• Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Ability to work independently and in teams
Planned start date: 01.03.23
Planned end date: 01.03.25
Modis er en av de største aktørene globalt innen Smart Industry.
Modis Norway er en av Norges største leverandører av tekniske konsulenttjenester og totalleverandør av Ingeniør, IT og prosjektadministrative roller på alle nivåer.
Vi leverer bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og IT-ressurser innen Fornybar Energi med fokus på batteri, havvind og hydrogen. I tillegg leverer vi til industrier som Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology.
Selskapet ble etablert i 1988 og har kontorer i Oslo, Drammen, Stavanger, Bergen og Trondheim.
I over 30 år har vi hatt en sentral rolle i utviklingen av norsk industri gjennom å finne relevante og dyktige konsulenter med rett kompetanse.
Modis is one of the largest companies globally within Smart Industry.
Modis Norway is one of Norway's largest suppliers of technical consulting services and a delivers roles at all levels within engineering, IT and project administration.
Our services are within staffing and recruitment of engineers and IT-resources within Clean Technology with focus on battery, offshore wind and hydrogen. In addition we deliver to industries such as Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology.
The company was established in 1988 and has offices in Oslo, Drammen, Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim.
For more than 30 years we have had a central role in the development of Norwegian industry by finding relevant and skilled consultants with the right expertise.
”We believe the next generation of digital transformation will reshape entire industries and help solve the world’s toughest challenges. We are here to make that future, smarter for everyone”
piping, piping bulk, package responsible, engineer
Spørsmål om stillingen
Hagaløkkveien 28, 1383 Asker
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 10:56|