Chartering & Subcontracting Manager
- Chartering & Subcontracting Manager
Large scale growth in offshore wind is fundamental to increase clean energy globally. Built on strong heritage and vast experience, Havfram is a leader in installation and early phase development of offshore wind farms.
In addition to bottom fixed installations, Havfram includes a dedicated floating offshore wind team servicing clients worldwide to explore opportunities within a segment that will experience significant growth in the years to come. Havfram Wind is currently constructing one of the world’s most advanced offshore wind installation vessels capable of installing offshore wind turbines as well as foundations.
We are now seeking a Chartering & Subcontracting Manager for a key role in the floating offshore wind division.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate and develop charter and subcontracting strategy for Havfram in order to ensure realization of Havfram’s floating wind strategy
- Responsible for Havfram’s chartering business and subcontracting for both floating and bottom fixed wind in all regions
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with vessel owners, brokers and vendors world-wide
- Engagement with vessel owners to understand vessel provision, availability and opportunities for acquisition
- Monitor market trends and provide recommendations to management for further course of action
- Responsible for advising on contractual issues, assisting in drafting wording for exceptions to standard forms of subcontracts or charter parties
- Overseeing the ongoing administration of subcontracts and charter parties
- Sourcing of vessels as requested by Havfram departments
- Organize and lead the overall RFQ process towards brokers and/or vessel owners, and subcontractors
- Prepare and maintain subcontracting plans and establish required frame agreements with key subcontractors
- Develop and implement procedures and principles for subcontracting in compliance with company policy
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager and support in maintaining the approved vendors list
- Educated to degree or higher level in a legal, commerce or business subject and / or appropriate equivalent industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of offshore vessels market, chartering and/ or the brokering business
- Significant knowledge and relevant experience in procurement and subcontracting processes
- Experience and familiarity with BIMCO agreements and other standard contracts
- High level of commercial awareness
- Leadership abilities
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Norwegian, both written and oral
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong understanding and solid experience with ERP systems and MS office
We can offer
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- A competitive total compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Office location for the role either in Stavanger or Oslo
Havframs offshore wind business was established in 2020 when subsea installation company, Ocean Installer, ventured into the offshore wind industry. A reputable and experienced team from offshore wind was recruited and combined with a team with decades of experience in complex oil & gas subsea installation.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. This means demand for Havfram’s services and knowledge is rapidly expanding as offshore wind grows its share to a meaningful share of the planet’s energy mix.
Due to market expansions and to ensure growth and further developments of both the subsea and offshore wind divisions, the divisions were split into two separate companies in 2022. Havfram is Headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger, Aberdeen, and Perth, employing 50+ people. Havfram is expecting significant growth over the next years.
We actively work towards improving and developing the level of diversity in the organisation. We acknowledge and firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the organisation becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and disabilities.
- Vestre Svanholmen 24, 4313 Sandnes
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0279 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Tor Olav Styrvold
- Senior Contract Manager
- 993 67 449
- Ole Stølås
- Chief HR Officer
- 901 30 755
Vestre Svanholmen 24, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||31. jan. 2023 16:05|