Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Noise Engineer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Noise Engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Bergen.
- Responsible for planning and executing noise/acoustics deliverables in projects.
- Specification, evaluation and implementation of noise control and acoustic requirements in design.
- Specification and follow-up of noise emitting equipment packages.
- Calculation and prediction of area noise levels using relevant software.
- Specification and evaluation of sound insulation and sound absorption requirements for building elements.
- Evaluation and calculation of public address (PA) systems.
- Troubleshooting and measurement on existing fields, as required.
- Interface and cooperation with other project team members, subcontractors/vendors, and client personnel, as necessary.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Relevant education at BSc. or MSc. level within science/engineering.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations, NORSOK S-002 and other relevant standards.
- Competence/experience with use of CadnaR or similar for noise calculation/prediction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to explain complicated subjects to non-specialist clients and associates.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
More reasons to work with us:
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Paula Galinska| Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
CadnaR, NORSOK, acoustic, safety, environment
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 09:42|