Are you an experienced Piping Engineer looking for discipline lead responsibility?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Lead Piping Specialist Engineer
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a medium-size company sounds as an exciting opportunity, Moss Maritime is the right workplace for you!
As our new Lead Piping Specialist Engineer, you will:
- Work with challenging piping engineering tasks ranging from conceptual to detail engineering for natural gas and LNG, LPG, Hydrogen, CO2 and various utility systems (e.g. sea water, fresh water, steam etc.)
- Be a key person for development and review of 3D models, piping arrangements and layouts, isometric drawings and MTOs. We are using AutoCAD Plant3D for 3D modelling and Autopipe for stress calculations.
- Develop and follow up piping systems specifications, including piping design basis, piping design specification, piping material specifications, piping vibration assessment
- Be involved with specification of piping special items (e.g. expansion bellows, spring hangers etc.) and technical review of vendor equipment packages.
Depending on background and personal interest, you may also be involved in one or more of below listed activities:
- 2D and 3D layout work within our portfolio of products (e.g renewable energy or aquaculture).
- Valve specifications & data sheets
- Insulation specifications
- Input to pressure vessel data sheets & instrument data sheets
- Input to and review of system diagrams and P&IDs
- Participation in site surveys at yards or onboard vessels
- Participation in HAZOPs and design reviews
- Pipe stress analysis
- Pipe support specifications
We hope that you have:
- Genuine interest in development and engineering of piping systems
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 5 - 10 years of work experience from engineering of oil & gas systems, FPSOs, LNG carriers, FSRUs, FLNGs or other relevant installations
- Ability to take discipline lead responsibility in projects, and at the same time be comfortable working “hands on”
- Knowledge of relevant classification rules, maritime codes and international industry standards and regulations
- Experience from shipyard is an advantage
- Fluency in English as a working language, as well as good communication skills in Norwegian
As our future colleague, you most likely are:
- Comfortable in a “hands on” position, in addition to taking a technical lead role
- Dedicated, eager to learn and cooperate
- Open-minded and positive for new challenges and tasks
- Proactive and self-driven
- Keen to share your knowledge and be a proactive team member
We are offering you:
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a stimulating work environment
- Chance to be a highly valuable team member
- Friendly colleagues with both Norwegian and international background
- Parking for car or bike
- Training and canteen facilities
- Competitive salary
- Good pension and insurance scheme
Sounds as an exciting career opportunity for YOU?
We look forward to receiving your electronic application and answer your questions!
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Moss Maritime provides leading expertise within engineering services to the energy and ocean-based sectors. The company has a special position in the LNG industry and some of the largest and most advanced semi-submersible drilling platforms are designed & engineered by Moss Maritime. We are bringing in our 40 years of maritime expertise to make it happen.
We, at Moss Maritime, are at the forefront of developing leading technology and providing engineering expertise for the maritime and offshore energy industry and the wider ocean industries. Our focus and commitment is to be a high?value technical partner to our Clients in order to ultimately ensure safe, sustainable, reliable and efficient technology for vessels and floaters into the next decades.
- DRAMMENSVEIEN 165, 0277 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
piping engineering, 3D models, piping arrangements and layout, AutoCAD Plant3D, Autopipe stress calculations, discipline lead
Spørsmål om stillingen
DRAMMENSVEIEN 165, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 12:52|