Service Project Manager - Marine & Ports Service
- ABB AS
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Marine Service is expanding its team and is looking for a Project Manager who is also familiar with sales.
As a Service Project Manager you will be responsible for preparing, issuing and following up quotations for marine service projects, and lead the execution of marine service projects. You will also have the possibility to advance to Technical Key Account Manager for contract customers and then in addition be focusing on our contractual obligations for service and support of the contract customer’s fleet.
- Prepare quotations within ABB Marine preventive maintenance scope
- Collaborate with customer to define technical scope for maintenance and upgrades
- Manage ABB Marine Service preventive maintenance projects. This ranging from large scopes in connection with dry dockings, to smaller upgrade deliveries
- Ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments
- Keep a dialogue with the customer, sub suppliers and service engineers
- Planning and scheduling of site work, assures and follow up timely invoicing and payment
- HSE responsible for projects
- Support Marine Service Sales Team
- College / University (Bachelor) / Technical College
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of electrical power systems is an advantage
- Experience from and knowledge of the drilling marked is desired
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English
- The ability to understand and find practical solutions to problems
- Initiative, pro-active and cooperative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure
More about us
We offer technical and personal challenges in an international and innovative environment. Professional growth is just as important to us as it is to you, and we facilitate learning and development through mentoring schemes, internal courses, and exciting career opportunities. You can expect an informal work environment with a lot of positive and engaged co-workers that will welcome you to our team. Employee benefits include flexible work arrangements, good pension, and insurance schemes, cabin rentals, and other favorable agreements.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This is to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB byr på tilnærmet ubegrensede muligheter for å jobbe med ledende teknologier i et internasjonalt konsern, hvor mangfold, inkludering og bærekraft er ledestjerner. Bli en av oss!
- Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
- Snaroyveien 30, 1360 Fornebu
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 6065 Ulsteinvik
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Teknisk service
Service, Vedlikehold, Marine, Prosjektledelse, Teknisk koordinering
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 11:44|