Legal Counsel (Advokat) - Compliance Team
- Equinor ASA
- Legal Counsel (Advokat) – Compliance Team
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Legal you will have the opportunity to:
- Support the global business on sanctions and export controls.
- Present training and workshops to management, employees and business partners.
- Draft, negotiate and advise on compliance matters in commercial agreements.
- Engage in the broader compliance network and the implementation of our compliance programmes.
- Support continuous improvement of Equinor’s compliance programmes and internal policies, procedures, templates and training.
- Occasionally take part in internal investigations.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Masters of Law.
- Circa 4 to 6 years’ work experience, either in-house, in a leading law firm with international clients, or other relevant private or public practice experience.
- Legal transactional experience i.e. drafting of contracts and clauses, working on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and advising on the same.
- Skilled at working on detail orientated tasks and procedures.
- Drive and self-motivation; enthusiastic to learn, adapt and develop your expertise.
- Knowledge of Norwegian and international sanctions and export controls beneficial but not essential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a professional level of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience working in the energy sector - beneficial, not essential.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
- Martin Linges vei 33, 1330 Fornebu
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 5020 Bergen,
- 4035 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Jurist / Advokat,
- Jurist / Advokatfullmektig
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 09:54|