Do you want to be a team lead for our packing facility?
- Team Leader for Packing
Do you want to join us revolutionizing the food industry? Do you want to be a key employee on a young and nimble team on the verge of an epic consumer focused adventure? Look no further.
ONNA is on a mission to build a more resilient and transparent food system. Our vertical farm and controlled environment tech will reduce the environmental burden and negative externalities of food production. In parallel, we seek to increase global food independence in the face of climate change - and disrupt global food production.
As our Team Lead Packaging you are excited about our mission and the opportunity to take overall responsibility for our first farm and make this lean-green-salad-machine to a great workplace for the growing ONNA team.
More specifically, this is what you will do:
You will be responsible for high quality packing of our different product lines, ensuring products packed meet ONNA specification, and delivering them on time to cold storage.
As Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Clear, mutually respective, and supportive communications with the ONNA team and Plant Whisperers
- Leading the ONNA Farm#1 Packaging Team – which consists of:
- Ensuring products are packed as defined by the packing plan
- Ensuring excess products are stored or packed in appropriate methods.
- Ensuring products are packed according to product specification including best before labels
- Problem solving issues that may arise, alternatively communicating them early to the Operations and Delivery Coordinator
- Farm#1 Packaging Optimizations – work closely with the Operations and Delivery Coordinator to optimize relevant performance indicators based on a structured improvement program
- Collect data on key packing related metrics
- Coordinate and manage projects, such as the introduction of new tools and equipment
- Promote high efficiency in the packing team and work to build a high-performance team
WHO ARE YOU?
You are solution oriented and structured, and you have integrity and experience within relevant production industry.
You deliver on time without compromising on quality, customer service or being nice.
You have good communications skills in English and preferably understand Norwegian.
You have knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office products.
You have a driving licence and valid working permit.
Willingness to work rotation shifts with varied hours/days, including weekends and holidays.
ONNA's mission genuinely excites you
Furthermore, we think these qualifications will help you grow and thrive in the role:
- Experience in running the packing machinery of high-tech greenhouses, indoor vertical farms, FMCG manufacturing or high care fresh food processing factories
- Getting excited by technology, fact driven data, and automatization
- Being passionate about improving standards
- Being familiar with HSE standards and regulations
- Experience from an environment where disciplined process, product quality, on-time deliveries and attention to detail is paramount
- Knowledge/experience of leading a team
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Professional challenges within a high growth technology company
An awesome team of inspired and excited colleagues
All the salad you can eat
Significant room for professional growth and the opportunity to take on loads of responsibility and ownership in a company that is being built from the bottom up
ONNA is a company for the future
We are ambassadors for change
Rebellious acts inspire us
We work TOGETHER
We are hungry for solutions that move the planet forward
We cultivate new opportunities with a creative and industrious mindset
So, if this description resonates with you and you want to join our lean, green salad machine, then hit apply! 👇🏻
This is a full-time position, and ONNA is ready for the right candidate to start ASAP.
Please send a convincing cover letter and CV using the link.
We will process applications as we receive them.
Food waste, meat-heavy diets, globalized supply chains, population growth, soil degradation and inefficient agricultural water consumption. These are a few of the many challenges that haunt our global food system, and they are set to amplify in the coming decades, as climate change reduces the world's arable land and disrupts global food supply chains.
Wow, that's kind of dark. So how do we enable food security for all in the age of climate change?
ONNA wants to be a part of the solution. We have identified vertical farming as a unique opportunity to change the way we eat and the impact we have on the environment.
ONNA's plants are farmed indoor in a fully controlled environment, enabling us to regulate and optimize lights, nutrients and the ambient environment in real time – thus facilitating optimal growing conditions for plants throughout their growth cycle. In addition, our plants are grown in a mineral solution rather than soil – this clean and pure growing environment eliminates the need for pesticides or other toxic chemicals. The vertical layout of a farm allows for a smaller areal footprint, enabling our farms to be built in proximity to cities, subsequently increasing local self sufficiency of food and reducing food waste.
In summary, we love our plants, and we want to make the best greens out there - allowing more people to truly enjoy their veggies whilst minimizing the environmental impact of their consumption.
- Vanemveien 25, 1599 Moss
- Jordbruk og skogbruk
packing, team lead, production
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 14:57|