We are looking for a skilled Project Engineer!
- MDE Stavanger
- Project Engineer
- Responsible for following up and coordinate multidiscipline teams
- Establish good interaction and communication between all team members involved in the project execution phase
- Ensure and follow up that the projects are carried out with good financial, uncertainty, - progress and contract management
- Follow-up of detailed design, fabrication, testing and offshore installation
- Follow-up that requirements and regulations are in accordance with current rules and government requirements
- Follow-up of project milestones and reporting of these
- It is expected that you take active responsibility within the tasks assigned to the position, and that you contribute to innovation and suggestions for improvements in work processes and routines
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
- Norwegian / English
Duration: 1 year with possibilities for extension
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Project engineer, Project Engineering, NCS, Project
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 14:13|