Project Process Manager
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Project Process Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Project Process Manager, reporting to the manager of the Project Management Office (PMO).
The role will be a key contributor to the ambition of further developing and maturing the execution of projects in KM, including the largest and most complex projects where there is scope from across the company.
You will lead the development and improvement of project execution methodologies and engage with stakeholders across the company.
We believe the right candidate has solid experience from large and complex projects, is a strong collaborator, and has a personal drive to make things happen and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Establishment, development and continuous improvement of standardized methodologies for project management to enable streamlining of the delivery of projects and to ensure efficiency, consistency and repeatability of results.
- Establishment, development and continuous improvement of a project governance framework.
- Provide direct project and bid support, as required.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training of project managers and other personnel involved in and responsible for project management activities.
- Ensure adherence to established methodologies and governance principles in projects.
- Facilitate Lessons Learned in projects and across projects to enable team efficiency and ensuring transfer of knowledge across projects. Use Lessons Learned from projects to highlight areas of improvement and to continuously improve processes and methodologies.
Qualifications and experience
- Technical and/or commercial education BSc or similar, or higher education
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills and good communication skills in general
- Extensive (10+ years) experience from projects, including large and complex projects
- Solid understanding of Project Management techniques and standards
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
Sandefjord or Kongsberg. Other KM locations can also be considered.
Point of contact
Jan Erik Stenersen, Mobile: +47 98288724
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
Prosess, prosjektleder, standard, metodikk
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jan Erik Stenersen
- 982 88 724
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 14:11|