Nå kan DU bli Di sin nye Backend Utvikler!
- Distribution Innovation AS
- Full Stack / Backend developers - Distribution Innovation
Distribution Innovation AS is strengthening our Development Team with several important roles and competence areas where one of them is Full Stack and Back End developers. We use Public Cloud and service oriented architecture to develop the best logistics solutions in the market.
We are now looking for a developers who will be responsible for building our micro-service APIs and integrations with Spring Boot, PostgreSQL in AWS, Swagger / OpenAPI and a number of other modern technologies that we love to work with! The services are cloud native, and deploy's in Docker containers in Kubernetes in AWS. Furthermore, we collaborate with Schibsted's open source community, and as part of a Schibsted-owned company, you will have the opportunity to spar with other passionate developers in, among others, VG, FINN.no and Morgenlevering.no.
We are looking for you who like to build solid Java and Serverless apps, and hope you can help build tomorrow's socially critical solutions in a software company in rapid growth.
The position reports to the Tech Manager.
Create microservices and integrate with other APIs and services
Participate in deciding architecture choices and which libraries to use
Participate early in the planning of new solutions
Provide the entire life cycle of a system; idea, architecture, implementation, deployment and execution in production
- Higher education in IT (Msc) or long experience developing complex solutions
- Experience with Java
- Experience with construction tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience with Spring Boot or similar web frameworks is desirable
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL
- Experience writing tests, such as unit tests
- Experience with Kubernetes on AWS is a plus
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Burning desire to create robust and fault-tolerant APIs and web apps
- Experience with REST-based applications or similar
- Good English skills, both oral and written
- Analytical and structured
- Attentive, professional, enterprising and outgoing
- Has an open mind and likes to try out new technology
- Customer oriented
We can offer:
- Competitive terms
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Office centrally located in central Oslo (office days at least 3 days a week)
- Good working environment with high ceilings, development opportunities and many dedicated people
- Interesting and challenging work tasks. A pleasant and innovative environment with a high professional level.
- You will become an employee of a growing company with many opportunities.
Working at DI is hard to describe, it must be experienced. We do things that have not been done before. We are a Norwegian Tech-Company who challenges global giants. Together we shall change the way the world thinks and works.
Distribution Innovation AS is a leading IT Logistics and innovative company owned by Schibsted and Amedia. DI develop smart solutions which are central in business development in the ever changing domain of distribution of physical goods to your doorstep and postbox, from you to a friend and between companies. DI is the tech behind morgenlevering.no and helthjem.no.
Our employees are social, dedicated, the very best in their fields. We are a community that helps each other - we stand shoulder to shoulder to succeed. With us, you will have unique professional challenges that require collaboration across disciplines. Together we create a product that is unique - through more human technology we help to change the world.
Software, Engineer, Backend Developer, Distribution, Java
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 12:42|