- Orange Business Services AS
- Software Engineer
Why choose Orange Business Services:
At Orange Business Services, part of the Orange group, you will become part of a team with committed colleagues who are genuinely interested in technology and its application. We are convinced that data is an exceptional but still underutilized resource. We work daily to unlock the potential of data to create positive impact.
Our Production Control team is responsible for the operation, maintainance and development of our monitoring infrastructure, SLA reporting and Marval the ITSM tool. Production Control does this in close collaboration with colleagues in Orange Business Services and our customers and vendors.
You will be a part of an exciting team and work with the other members to maintain and support our systems and infrastructure platforms and customers environment. Each supported technology has its own team that are cross functional. The teams are working with development, events, incidents, changes and various projects. Joining our team means to join a respectful and safe environment, where everyone’s voice is heard and where you are encouraged to take initiative and cultivate ideas.
As a Software Engineer, this is your job:
In this role you will participate in the day-to-day operation of our infrastructure and participate in internal and customer driven projects. You will get plenty opportunities to grow & develop. Whether at home or in the office, by playing together we create positive impact for our customers.
This will be your main areas of responsibilities:
- Prioritize, diagnose and solve incidents according to agreed procedures
- Take responsibility for problem resolution, recommend options and implement if required
- Review, assess and implement Customer change requests
- Planning, assessing and executing maintenance tasks on the production platform
- Follow up on Lifecycle Management
- Health Checks, proactive services
- Attend and contribute in projects
- Application Automation
We are looking for you who have:
- Programming skills
- Good knowledge on infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of Linux / Unix environments
- Basic understanding of storage and network
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Norwegian
... and it is positive if you also have:
- Experience from working with PHP
- Experience from working with Python
- Experience from working with SCRUM / DevOps
- Knowledge of scripting / ansible
- Knowledge of backup applications and configuration for databases
- Experience with handling customers
- Experience with supporting others in a team
Being structured, solution oriented and service minded are considered highly important personality traits and skills for this role. We are looking for you who are structured in your work, self-driven and striving for quality and good at building relationships with colleagues and customers.
What can you expect from us?
You can expect to be part of a highly capable and competent team with extensive experience in emerging technologies! There are many opportunities to grow with cool projects in an industry leading portfolio enriched with a market leading ecosystem. We encourage to contribute ideas and the scope for design is plenty.
Vi er stolte av å være "Great Place to Work" sertifisert. Vi vil være en arbeidsplass du ønsker å komme til, og en arbeidsplass der du får den støtten du trenger til å videreutvikle deg på alle nivå.
- Lørenfaret 1, 0580 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
it, software, linux, programming
|Sist endret||24. jan. 2023 09:54|