Do you want to be part of our sustainability reporting team?
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- ESG Reporting Specialist
Hydro is seeking an ESG Reporting Specialist to be part of our sustainability reporting team. The ESG reporting specialist will have responsibility for Hydro's sustainability reporting in the annual and other periodic reports, and implementing internal control over Hydro's sustainability reporting. The role works closely with Hydro's sustainability team, finance, investor relations and all of Hydro's business areas.
What we offer
In this role you will be a part of the sustainability reporting team of Norway's leading industrial group. You will work closely with colleagues across the organization. You will develop and utilize competence within industries from mining, renewable energy and metals manufacturing, and work with highly skilled professionals within climate change, environment, human rights, social development, and technology. For the right candidate, the position offers a very attractive platform for personal and professional development within Hydro.
Areas of responsibility
- Hydro's sustainability reporting, including governance and control of such reporting
- Responsibility for data collection, analysis and preparation of annual report and sustainability reporting requested by financial analysts, media and other stakeholders
- Center of excellence for sustainability reporting for Hydro's business areas
- Manage audit process over sustainability reporting
- Drive reporting process and data quality improvements
- Master's degree in a relevant area (e.g. engineering, economics or sustainability)
- 2-5 years' experience from relevant areas (assurance, sustainability reporting, health and safety, corporate governance or similar)
- Understanding of and interest in areas outside prior experience (assurance, sustainability reporting, health and safety, corporate governance or similar)
- Experience with reporting software and IT system administration is an advantage
- Experience from project management is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English and Norwegian
Who are you
To succeed in this role you will bring strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and a precise and detail oriented approach. You are flexible and able to cope with high workloads in periods, and you consider yourself a team player.
The position reports to Head of ESG Reporting in Hydro.
Please enclose a CV and cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
Apply before: 31.01.2023
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: +47 952 60 531
Phone: +47 948 21 618
Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 31,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, energy, batteries and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence. We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make the difference.
- 0283 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
- Metaller og mineraler
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
bærekraft, rapportering, analyse, environment, renewables
|Sist endret||31. jan. 2023 22:35|