Want to work with social media worldwide?
- House of Math AS
- Editor Social Media
We communicate with millions every week, and the world is our marketplace. Today we have much more than 1.000.000 users, mainly located in Asia. By the end of next year, we plan on reaching more than 10.000.000 users with organic content in social media across our different channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and new channels under consideration).
We have plenty of content, and we have great creative colleagues across different departments in the company and our own creative methods that will help with creating new content. We are building a framework where our organic social media efforts are key in our quest to recruit new and returning users to our math portal.
What you will be doing:
- Your responsibility will be to control, plan, moderate and publish posts on all our different social platforms.
- Publish about 10-15 posts in total on our channels every day. All these social posts are in English.
- Be a part of our marketing team where you will be included in processes involving digital ads and emails/newsletters and UX on the web site.
Who you are:
- More so a Do'er than a creative.
- Able to take responsibility and accountability for our SoMe.
- Driven in the field of Marketing.
It is important that you have very good written presentation skills in English. You're not going to write a novel; you're going to do something much more difficult. You will write short, selling, and humorous texts that capture the attention of, and nudge, the user on to where we want. You are expected to produce a lot. Your job is primarily to implement, although you will also participate in many creative processes.
- Have moderated for businesses in SoMe.
- Have previously published cases for businesses in SoMe.
- Can do simple image editing in Photoshop or similar.
- Bonus if you know simple video editing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing.
- A minimum of 1-2 years with relevant experience.
Are you a talent with an exciting background? Get in touch anyway!
This is what you get with us:
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in the central part of Oslo (Bygdøy Allé 23).
- Working with a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math".
- The opportunity to join a scale up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Laptop and necessary IT equipment you need.
Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis.
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company working to create the largest math portal in the world. Everything we do is driven by our vision: "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society". The platform offers everything the user needs in one place, so that the user can explore, understand, and learn in a way that suits them. We know that learning is not a straight path, but a series of different paths that are connected. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly this: an opportunity to learn what you want when you want. Our portal today has over 1 million users in 243 nations!
In total, we are over 200 people who work to provide access to math to the whole world! The core team at House of Math consists of over 20 passionate people: mathematicians, programmers, educators, game developers, designers, animators, marketers, and management teams. In addition, we have social media experts and an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our team and board. House of Math also has over 180 mentors (and counting) who help others learn every single day, and we're growing. That's why we need the very best people to join our Supercrew.
markedsføring, innholdsmarkedsføring, markedsstrategi, digital markedsfører
|Sist endret||15. feb. 2023 16:00|