Customer Success Specialist for high growth Mediatech company!
- Norkon AS
- Customer Success Specialist
Norkon is growing, and we are now serving customers in 16 countries globally, and across 300 news sites and platforms. To continue our growth we need to build a world-class Customer Success team. Our new Customer Success star will oversee the entire customer journey. This includes everything from building value and ROI for some of the largest media groups in the world to ensuring that we deliver stellar customer onboarding and support.
Short term, the position will be mainly operational, but we'd love to onboard a driven team member who can grow into a more strategic role over time.
What we do
Norkon is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company specializing in products for the media and financial services industries. We drive user engagement for our global customers, including VOX Media (US), The Telegraph (UK), Dagens Næringsliv (NO), Danmarks Radio, Handelsblatt (DE), and many more, catering to millions of users every day.
The role is based in Oslo, Norway, and Customer Success will be a part of our Commercial Division alongside Sales and Marketing. We strongly believe in teams where we learn from each other every day, and we prefer to work together in the office. But flexibility with a home office is available when needed.
We are constantly growing, and as such the Customer Success structure will develop with us as we grow - which this role will be responsible for shaping. Hence, we expect you to be fast-moving, self-driven, and genuinely interested in learning about our customer’s businesses and unique needs.
A little of what you can expect:
You will be working externally with customers all over the world as your top priority
Individually, or together with other teams, you will onboard and train new customers
Create a structure for scalable support and learning material about our products, such as how-to guides, onboarding videos, articles, etc.
You will be a source of customer intelligence for our product team and product development
Keep a helicopter view of the entire customer success journey and advocate for customers internally
Partner closely with the rest of the Commercial- and Leadership team to build customer loyalty and ensure ongoing customer success.
Build customer advocacy programs together with marketing
Help us establish and improve an outstanding Customer Success Practice!
What we believe you need to succeed
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills (English is our working language)
- A natural problem-solver who can be effective with limited information, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Fast thinker, who is able to answer challenging questions on the spot
- Intrinsically curious. About our customers, what drives them, their goals, and how we can help them reach their goals using our products
- Organized and structured way of working
- Growth mindset and eagerness to learn
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Interested in business and technology with a high ability to learn the market and our software
- Patient and active listener
What will make you stand out (but is no requirement)
- Experience from similar roles at a B2B scale-up, or knowledge of Customer Success processes
- Experience from the media industry, either from the industry or from the perspective of a vendor
Why Norkon is a great place to work!
- We win as a team, cherish positive energy, and encourage everyone at Norkon to think creatively about challenges because that’s how we believe the best solutions are found
- We’re an international, diverse, and multicultural team
- You get the opportunity to shape and develop a market-proven SaaS solution and join us on the journey as we grow from start-up to scale-up
- We have an energized, social, young, and dedicated work culture
- Flexible hours: Possibility to work from home when needed, and core working hours 09:00 -14:00
- Working with some of the world's leading media companies - who love working with us!
- We just moved into top-modern offices in the middle of the city center, just 10 minutes from the central station
- Paid mobile, performant computer and gear, noise-canceling headset, and internet for your home office
- Great pension contribution
- Fitness room in the office building
- A refrigerator full of snacks and drinks
- "Burrito-Tuesday" and "Friday Fika" served by a real Swede
- Monthly social events; Dinners, Bowling, Darts, VR-experience, Volleyball tournament, Holmenkollstafetten
- We are healthily funded, have strong investors backing and supporting us, and are poised for future growth
Norkon is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company specializing in products for the media and financial services industries. As a Fintech and Mediatech company, with our financial market solution Pulse, award-winning gamification platform Fantasy Funds, and our live news solution Live Center, we drive user engagement for our customers globally in 16 different countries, including The Verge, The Telegraph, Amedia, The European Parlament, Handelsblatt and many more, catering to millions of users every day.
Norkon continues to see high demand for all of our three solutions and recently closed a fundraising round with one of the largest VCs in the Nordics to acquire the best talent and scale the business further globally.
- Christian Krohgs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare
- Salg / Løsningssalg
customer support, key account, saas
Spørsmål om stillingen
Christian Krohgs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
|Sist endret||4. jan. 2023 11:55|