Attracted by the possibility to shape marketing at Elopak?
- Marketing Manager
Want to be involved in enhancing brand awareness in a company operating in more than 40 countries, actively working to protect the environment by developing sustainable products?
Then we would like to hear from you.
Due to a planned long-term leave for one of our trusted and valuable colleagues, we are seeking a temporary Marketing Manager for a duration of two years, which might be extended from there onwards.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with passion for communicating stories that connect and excite the audience, and with solid knowledge in channel use and optimization. The person we are looking for will play an important role in enhancing brand awareness and will manage marketing activities globally, including product launches, campaigns and events, as well as maintaining the website and social media channels.
Work location will be primarily at our innovation centre in Spikkestad, where the Marketing and Brand Communication team is located. Partly home office/work from our Skøyen office will also be possible.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Define annual marketing plan and marketing tactics to support commercial agenda
- Develop and implement clear marketing campaigns towards different target groups such as customers and future talents
- Set corporate marketing agenda for Elopak and ensure implementation through close collaboration with regional marketing and employer branding colleagues
- Set and define annual channel plan including concepts and content management
- Analyze and optimize content of main channels
- Write and implement targeted content for channels such as web and social media
- Support regional marketing teams with development of marketing tactics
- Actively inform and manage stakeholders throughout the network through regular communication, alignment and hosting network forums
- Train and advise regional marketing teams in marketing principles and best practice
- Brief and manage main supplier relationships
We believe the right candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar, and approximately five years of relevant marketing experience, ideally from a B2B-setting. It’s beneficial to previously have worked in complex organizations across various markets. You are familiar with e.g., WordPress, Google Analytics and the different social media platforms. Fluency in English and Norwegian, written and spoken, is a prerequisite.
To thrive in this role, you are most likely structured and self-driven, and able to navigate in a complex organizational setting with many stakeholders internationally. The ability to take initiative and in general have a proactive approach to work are highly valued in Elopak, and you can see yourself in such a characteristic. Being comfortable with proposing and implementing solutions and aligning with stakeholders is important in this role. We believe the right candidate is service-minded and have genuine interest in learning new aspects such as packaging technology and sustainability.
Why choose Elopak and this opportunity?
- ABILITY TO INFLUENCE. A key position – involved in building company and brand awareness in a company newly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, operating in more than 40 countries and that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable product.
- EMPOWERMENT AND FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR JOB. Want to have a job where you are empowered to make decisions and regard your job as an entrepreneur? Elopak is a great place for those who want to change, move, and create.
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT. Intrigued by being part of a truly global environment where you can collaborate with colleagues from all over the world?
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Excited by an organization where you can influence by your work and make a notable difference that will accelerate our learning and growth?
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT. Motivated by being part of a company that actively works to protect the environment by developing sustainable products?
For questions or further information, please contact Frode Bjørnæs, tel. +47 958 24 529 or Mari Midthaug, tel. +47 901 11 403 in Hartmark Executive Search. Application deadline is 16.01.2023.
Elopak is a publicly listed Norwegian company, working globally with customers in more than 70 countries. The company was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in June 2021. Ferd, Elopak’s founder and now previous owner, is currently the largest investor. With revenues for the Group around 1 billion euro, headquartered in Oslo, the company represents uniqueness in Norwegian context.
A leading global supplier of carton packaging and filling equipment, Elopak’s iconic Pure-Pak® cartons are designed with the environment, safety and convenience front of mind. Elopak uses renewable, recyclable and sustainably sourced materials to provide innovative packaging solutions that offer a natural and convenient alternative to plastic bottles and fit within a low carbon circular economy. Elopak was founded in Norway in 1957 and was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2021. Today Elopak employs 2,500 people (including Joint Ventures) and sells in excess of 14 billion cartons every year across more than 70 countries.
- INDUSTRIVEIEN 30, 3430 Spikkestad
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri,
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
marketing, markedsføring, markedsfører, digital marketing, merkevarebygging
Spørsmål om stillingen
INDUSTRIVEIEN 30, 3430 Spikkestad
|Sist endret||17. jan. 2023 00:10|