MASTER/BACHELOR NAVAL ARCHITECTURE
- GPO Heavylift AS
- Project Engineer
MASTER/BACHELOR MARINE TECHNOLOGY
GPO Heavylift AS in Norway is performing the commercial management of a fleet of four state-of-the-art semisubmersible heavylift vessels. We are currently experiencing increased demand especially within floating wind, and are looking for a Project Engineer to work in the company’s Engineering Department.
What we offer
- Varied and multidiscipline work tasks in challenging projects,
- with a small but dedicated and collaborative team where every team member's contributions are valued,
- working with transports and projects all over the world,
- to a competitive compensation, insurance and pension scheme.
The work will typically have the following main tasks:
- Execution of feasibility studies for different cargoes
- Preparation of transport manuals (calculations, drawings, reports) required for the transports
- Technical support to clients and heavylift vessels during loadout, transport and discharge of cargo
- Review and verification of technical documentation made by clients or sub-suppliers
- Interaction with our loadmasters, marine warranty, class, sub-suppliers, etc.
- Technical support to our chartering and operations departments
The technical desk work typically includes:
- Planning/design of transport arrangements (Autocad, Rhino)
- Stability calculations (Autohydro/Autoload)
- Motion analysis (Octopus)
- Mooring design and analysis (Optimoor)
- Structural design and analysis of seafastening (Excel, Ansys)
- Maintenance of inhouse spreadsheets, document templates, etc.
Some travelling to meet with customers and to the heavylift vessels for ongoing operations must be expected.
- Technical B.Sc/M.Sc, preferably Naval Architect
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- Some experience with 2D/3D software
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Relevant experience within marine industry
- Good communication skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, verbally and in writing
Personal qualities and characteristics
- Good communications and cooperation skills
- International focus
- Solution oriented
- Flexible and with a positive attitude
Join our tight-knit team in our modern workplace at Lysaker Torg, where you'll have the opportunity to take on exciting and challenging projects as part of a dynamic, international team.
GPO Heavylift Ltd. was established in 2014 for the purpose of providing worldwide heavy transportation solutions. We mainly operate with customers in the offshore energy sector including oil/gas and renewables and perform marketing and chartering of the vessels, engineering of operations and supervision of loading, transportation and discharge operations. Our transports reach all corners of the world for customers on all continents.
- Lysaker Torg 25, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture
beregning, teknisk tegning, konstruksjoner, marinteknikk, skip
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Torbjørn Holthe
- Chartering Manager
- 924 24 244
Lysaker Torg 25, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||30. jan. 2023 14:48|