Curida Diatec with new positions for two R&D scientists
- Curida Diatec AS
- R&D Scientist / Senior R&D Scientist
We have exciting opportunities for two R&D Scientists/Senior R&D Scientists.
Our Research and Development department is responsible for development and optimization of mammalian cell cultures suitable for production of biomolecules in state-of-the-art bioreactors and subsequent downstream processing to yield of products for the diagnostic and clinical market.
The R&D work is primarily located at our site at Fornebu, while supporting and maintaining methods and production processes at both sites’ is an important responsibility for the R&D unit.
You will get the opportunity to work in an expanding company and participate in improving our position within Norwegian biotechnology. As an R&D Scientist you will contribute to our results, and it will give you the chance to advance your career in a recognized and growing company with a strong focus on development.
- Optimization of cell cultures and cell growth conditions
- Plan, conduct and interpret scientific or engineering experiments using statistical experimental design
- Development of upstream biomolecule production processes using bioreactors
- Development of downstream biomolecule purification and conjugation processes
- Analytical method development
- Installation and qualification of analytical instruments and process equipment
- Validation of analytical methods and production processes
- Technology transfer to production and quality control units
- Monitoring and maintenance of analytical methods and processes when required
- Responsible for relevant quality documents and fulfilment of quality standards
- Participate in collaboration with customers and partners within dedicated projects
- Support other departments in problem solving and promote new developments
- Participate in development of department routines, contribute with suggestions, and participate to improve laboratory techniques, protocols, processes, and equipment
- Comply with all company safety regulations and procedures
- MSc or PhD within Life Science, cell biology, biotechnology, process engineering or other related disciplines, or other equivalent knowledge background
- You are a driver with a “team first”-mindset but can also work in a structured and self-driven manner
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong English skills
- Experience working with mammalian cell cultures, preferably including transfection of cells
- Experience and knowledge with process technology for biologics applications (bioreactor and purification technologies)
- Experience within quality standards (ISO9001, cGMP etc.):
- Development of analytical methods and/or process design in a regulated environment
- Qualification and validation of instruments, equipment, methods, and processes.
- Scale up and Technology transfer
- Knowledge within statistics and data analysis.
- Statistical Experimental design
- Multivariate data analysis
- IT Experience at an advanced level
We can offer
A company culture that values inclusion and diversity. Be part of a growing company that will give you development opportunities within the biopharma industry. We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English (in one document).
If you have questions about the position, please contact Jan Egil Melvik.
urida Diatec is a Norwegian founded biotechnology company with more than 25 years’ experience in antibody production and conjugation. We perform custom production of monoclonal antibodies in small and large scale, downstream processing and conjugation to enzymes and dyes.
Curida Diatec has two locations, one at Technopolis at Fornebu, and one in Oslo Science Park.
Our customers range from academic research departments and start-ups to global diagnostics and pharmaceutical companies, and the company meets requirement for ISO 9001 as well as GMP manufacturing.
- Antall stillinger
- Gaustadalléen 21 - and - Martin Linges vei, 0349 Oslo
- Farmasi og legemiddel,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Kjemisk industri
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk
Antibody, upstream, downstream, processing, biotechnology
|Sist endret||21. jan. 2023 00:00|