Exciting Opportunity in Battery Energy Storage
- ECO STOR
- Business Modelling Analyst
ECO STOR AS, owned by Agder Energy, is a Norwegian clean-technology start-up with offices in Oslo and Munich. We are a world leading supplier of second-life battery storage systems with ongoing projects in the Nordics, and a pioneer in the development of innovative energy storage solutions enabling the reuse of electric vehicle batteries, as well as a catalyst for greater adoption of energy storage in the ongoing electrification and renewable energy transition.
As a Business Modelling Analyst, you will be part of an international team of dynamic and highly motivated Sales, Strategy and Finance professionals, focusing on the analysis of project profitability and feasibility.
Why work with us?
- Work within a company dedicated to technology and sustainability
- Be part of a dynamic and cross-functional team
- Highly exciting time within the sector of energy storage
- Huge focus on building a company – where you will have a key role
- An international company working to expand globally
- Solid owners and financing (Agder Energi)
- Several contracts and projects to be delivered
- A bunch of people having a great time together working with what they love
- Competitive salary and benefits
Most important areas of responsibility
- Model all kinds of energy storage business cases
- Model process flows
- Improve modelling and reporting routines
- Discover strategic insights on sources of economic value
- Support executive decision-making on key projects and business processes
Qualifications required for the position
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Power BI, and statistical tools
- Experience with project finance, business modelling or investment analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a requirement
We are looking for a young professional with preferably 2-5 years of experience, who is an effective team player and eager to learn.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Stortingsgata 6, 0151 Oslo.
- Stortingsgata 6, 0161 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi
analyst, modelling, business, analytics, data analytics
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 16:52|