Experienced Business Developer to work in Vehicle and Battery Ecosystem
- ECO STOR
- Market Analysis & Strategic Partnerships Manager
ECO STOR AS, owned by Agder Energy, is a Norwegian clean-technology start-up with offices in Oslo and Munich. We are a world leading supplier of second-life battery storage systems with ongoing projects in the Nordics, and a pioneer in the development of innovative energy storage solutions enabling the reuse of electric vehicle batteries, as well as a catalyst for greater adoption of energy storage in the ongoing electrification and renewable energy transition.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be part of an international team of dynamic and highly motivated Sales, Strategy and Finance professionals, focusing on the development and nurturing of strategic partnerships.
Why work with us?
- Work within a company dedicated to technology and sustainability
- Be part of a dynamic and cross-functional team
- Highly exciting time within the sector of energy storage
- Huge focus on building a company – where you will have a key role
- An international company working to expand globally
- Solid owners and financing (Agder Energi)
- Several contracts and projects to be delivered
- A bunch of people having a great time together working with what they love
- Competitive salary and benefits
Most important areas of responsibility
- Develop relationships with strategic partners in Norway
- Build and develop relationships with automobile producers across the world
- Find innovative solutions to create a bridge across differences
- Market intelligence, including data collection, analysis and reporting
Qualifications required for the position
- Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience with automobile industry is a clear asset but not a requirement
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic and solution-oriented mindset
- Considerate and diligent
- Fluency in both English and Norwegian
We are looking for an experienced professional with preferably 5-7 years of experience, who is an effective team player and eager to learn.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Stortingsgata 6, 0151 Oslo.
- Stortingsgata 6, 0161 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
business development, market analysis, partnerships
|Sist endret||27. jan. 2023 16:36|