We are recruiting a ESG specialist who can help strengthen our services in overseas markets!
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Specialist
Multiconsult is a leading Norwegian consultancy company with a strong sustainability profile. Our services include planning, design, architecture, environmental sciences, engineering, contracts and procurement, project management and follow-up, both in Norway and internationally.
We have a long track record of delivering ESG services to the renewable energy sector, including hydropower, wind energy, transmission and distribution and solar PV. We are also involved in many other sectors and continuously exploring new business opportunities.
Environmental and social impact assessments are the backbone of our environmental and social services, but we also offer strategic advisory services on ESG and sustainability reporting, climate risk and adaptation, and other emerging topics.
We have a strong team of ESG advisors working both in Norway and abroad. We are now intending to recruit a EGS specialist with an international profile and a wide professional network who can help strengthen our services in overseas markets.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will have a central role in our ESG and sustainability advisory team working predominantly on international consultancy assignments (outside Norway), especially in Sub-Saharan Africa and South/Southeast Asia.
Projects are likely to include environmental and social assessments and other ESG services, mainly in the renewable energy sector but also other sectors as relevant.
You will be expected to draw on previous experience with clients and partners in order to secure a sufficient workload in collaboration with other Multiconsult colleagues.
Day-to-day tasks will include proposal writing, project execution and management, methods/tools development, and business development. The job will require frequent, short-term travels.
- At least a master’s degree in relevant environmental or social sciences.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience, of which the majority has been in ESG and sustainability advisory services.
- Practical experience from undertaking environmental and social assessments, management, monitoring, audits, and due diligence services.
- Working experience from countries in Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa and/or South/Southeast Asia.
- In-depth knowledge of the World Bank Group Environmental and Social Framework, IFC Performance Standards and other international sustainability policies and standards.
- Consultancy experience from working with international financial institutions and donor agencies.
- Team leadership and management skills in multi-cultural contexts, particularly in developing countries.
- Fluent in English and preferably proficiency in French. Scandinavian language skills will be an additional advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the renewable energy sector, water supply and sanitation, river basin management, or other related sectors.
- Practical knowledge of GIS and other digital tools for data analysis in the ESG field.
Job location and working hours
- Our head office is in Oslo, Norway. We also have office facilities in Ashford, UK and Nairobi, Kenya.
- We have flexible working hours.
Salary and benefits:
- You will become part of a team that is passionate about ESG and sustainability.
- An employer who focuses on employee’s development.
- A very good working environment characterised by competent and committed employees.
- An employer who is committed to a healthy balance between work and leisure.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Nedre Skøyen Vei 2, 0276 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Environmental, Social, Governance, ESG, Miljø-, sosiale- og forretningsetiske forhold, Miljø, samfunn og eierstyring, Bærekraft, sustainability, Renewable energy, fornybar energi
|Sist endret||16. des. 2022 14:47|