Are you a statistician looking for new challenges? Statistician, 100%, for Ledidi Science
- Ledidi AS
- Statistician (full time), 1 position
We are looking for an ambitious statistician with experience in health and life sciences to join our Science team! At Ledidi, we develop and deliver innovative software solutions for health research and registries – covering the research workflow end-to-end, from database setup and data capture to statistical analysis and data visualisation. We aim to build the best software solutions for clinical research and registries. As a statistician, you will have a significant influence in making this possible. You will have an important role securing we deliver high-quality statistical advice and products in all our channels. You will be advising and supporting our customers worldwide in their search for ground-breaking scientific results, as well as working closely with the product- and development team to improve and extend the analytic repertoire in the Ledidi Core software.
The position reports to the Chief Science Officer.
Role and responsibilities of the Statistician:
- Advise researchers and clinicians using Ledidi solutions in complicated projects
- Advise statistical data models in research projects and health registries
- Assist customers in project migration onto Ledidi software in cases with challenging data models
- Identify new analysis functionalities to be implemented in the software and expand the statistical functionality
- Participate in expansion of cloud-based and advanced statistical analysis within a privacy preserving framework
- Some travelling should be expected
Qualifications for Statistician (competence and experience):
- PhD in statistics or mathematics
- Comprehensive experience with research and scientific methods from life science, and a thorough understanding of how research is organised and carried out, is required
- Preferably experience with clinical studies
- Experience with software such as SPSS, STATA, R, Python and other relevant statistical analysis software, is required
- Fluent in English
- Structured, accurate and efficient
- Service-minded, with the ability to adjust to client response
- Communication and teaching skills
- Team worker, but also comfortable with routine tasks
- Ambitious and seeking challenges
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing company within Science and Health Technology
- An environment that promotes science and healthcare
- A work environment with experts in their field
- Engaged and competent colleagues that recognize the potential in their co-workers and encourage and challenge each other to aim high
- Career opportunities
- Social activities and scientific meetings within the company and in the Oslo Science Park
- A social environment that cultivates individual performance and wellbeing
- New office facilities in Oslo Science Park with excellent cafeterias and a tempting bakery
- Mutual flexibility regarding working hours
Salary and benefits
Competitive remuneration including a share option award program
Ledidi is a Norwegian software company established in 2016. We are driven by a strong belief in science and a passion for technology and innovation. Our vision is a world where the health and life science community collaborates on a global scale to turn health data into valuable insights improving health and well-being for all. It is our mission to inspire, support and enable healthcare professionals and researchers in their quest for valuable insights. We remove the obstacles preventing productive collaboration on health data and make advanced scientific methods easy to use within a secure research environment.
Ledidi provides Software-as-a-Service solutions for quantitative health research and registries that streamline the research process and facilitate collaboration. Our software, Ledidi Core, is an end-to-end solution supporting study and register design, data capture, data management, statistical analysis and data visualisation. It is designed to support collaboration within and between organisations, and across borders and continents, in compliance with strict data security and privacy requirements. Our software makes the research process more efficient and accessible, accelerates the research process and knowledge generation, makes data from health registries more accessible, and ultimately promotes health on a global scale. The software is based on micro-service architecture and largely uses AWS services.
Our employees represent a solid combination of engineers and developers, doctors, health researchers and a commercial team. Together, we are constantly working innovatively to create new and improved solutions!
|Sist endret||20. jan. 2023 16:28|