We are looking for a Content Lead for Oda Norway!
- Content Lead
Founded in 2013 and backed by leading investors, Oda is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We have big ambitions and will soon have expanded into multiple European markets, with Germany next up in 2022. Back home in Norway, we are setting an example for other markets to follow, and we are now looking for a Content Lead to join our team in Norway.
Oda is a revolutionary technology company in online groceries. We exist to build the world’s most effective retail system to create a society where people have more space for life. Delivering a wide assortment of high-quality and affordable groceries to customers’ doorsteps is a complex process, but we’re getting close to cracking the code. Through proprietary technology, a data-driven approach and strong company culture, we want to build the world’s most efficient retail system. To do that, we must also attract, retain and engage an increasingly high number of customers. At the forefront of this challenge you find the growth and marketing team in Norway.
Do you want to help shape and drive our content strategy and production in Norway and help build one of Norway’s strongest brands?
As a Content Lead in Oda, you will play a critical part in developing our marketing content and brand in Norway. To succeed in this role, you are not just skilled in creating and implementing ‘on-brand’ marketing productions, but also understand the power of data-driven decision making to inform our brand and marketing strategies, and how new technology can scale and improve our content production and ways of working.
You will be part of our local growth team in Norway, whilst also being closely allied to our global growth, brand and design teams. You will also have the pleasure of working alongside 20+ highly talented marketeers in our local teams in Finland and Germany.
What you’ll do as Content Lead with us
As a Content Lead, you will work alongside the Head of Growth & Marketing in Norway to solve some of the important growth and marketing challenges we face here at Oda.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Translate our growth strategy in Norway into a holistic creative direction and narrative across all channels and customer touchpoints
- Lead our inhouse content production team; set priorities, ensure on-time execution, and continuously improve your way of working to enable our content producers to focus on what they do best
- Manage our collaborations with third party creative agencies and internal stakeholders for all growth and marketing related content
- Roll up your sleaves and help bring the Oda brand to life in Norway in whatever way you can contribute, through photos, videos, animation, illustration, banners, landing pages, flyers, merchandise, etc.
To be successful, we believe you
- Have 4+ years experience within creative production and/or management, working across digital, marketing and brand. It will be seen as an advantage if you have demonstrated experience in developing content marketing strategies and implementing them effectively.
- Have a strong understanding of the target audience, their customer journey and needs, and the ability to create crisp, compelling, and engaging content for a variety of channels that resonates and meets their needs.
- Have excellent project management capabilities, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and use structured problem-solving to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and work effectively with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, and subject matter experts
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken.
The following will probably be helpful
- Experience in experimentation and result-driven content development, interested in measuring effect.
- Experience in social media marketing and community management, with a strong understanding of how to create and distribute content that drives engagement and builds brand awareness.
- Familiarity with design and multimedia production tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.; the ability to produce content yourself will be seen as an advantage.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in content marketing, and ability to adapt to changes in the competitive landscape and grocery industry at large
What we offer
- Colleagues who shoot for the stars and care about helping each other.
- The chance to contribute to our success. Aligning via OKRs ensures focus, motivation to reach ambitious targets and autonomy in achieving outcome.
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop - with fewer emails and meetings!
- Competitive compensation and the possibility of buying shares in Oda.
- Vibrant and collaboration-friendly office spaces.
- A wide range of social activities, team off-sites and company events.
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance to ensure you have space for life
As a part of Oda you’ll will be working with enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people, shaping tomorrow’s shopping experience. Come build the future with us! If you’d like to know more about how we work, check out our stories on Medium. We look forward to hearing from you!
Oda is committed to being an inclusive community, cultivating diversity, equity and belonging into our everyday workplace culture. When hiring for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that people can add with different cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, race, gender, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education and beliefs. If you have a disability such as a hearing, or visual impairment or any other neurodivergent need that requires accommodating during the hiring process, please let us know in advance. You can do this by contacting the job owner or hiring manager.
Oda is a company on the move. We built Norway’s leading online grocery store and now we want to share what we’ve created with the world!
- 0484 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri,
- Transport og logistikk
content, creative, marketing, growth
|Sist endret||20. jan. 2023 10:24|