- Tise AS
- Commercial Analyst
At Tise, our goal is to make it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand using our marketplace. Sustainability is at our core, and we strive to use our voice and platform to help people make more sustainable choices every day. We are closing in on 2.5 million users and have a highly engaged community of tisers across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
We are seeking a structured Commercial Analyst who wants to be a part of our journey and help take Tise to the next level ??
As Commercial analyst you will become part of the Commercial team in Tise, and work within a group specializing in user generated revenues. You will work with a number of different analytical issues and help lead and drive projects concerning revenue development and potential, as well as engaging users in the app through commercial growth triggering campaigns.
As a Commercial analyst:
- You will perform different kinds of analyses, including price optimizations, to ensure growth and further development of the products in the app
- You will be responsible for individual projects to investigate new trends or hypotheses about revenue growth
- You will assist in the planning and execution of commercial/tactical campaigns and manage processes across teams, as well as contribute to concept development for content in the app
- Work on setting up campaign plans, concepts and communication related to products in the app
- Work closely on impact evaluation and analysis of the projects and campaigns you initiate and suggest next steps
- MA/MSc in Economics or similar relevant education
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with collaborating in smaller teams/ projects
- Broad experience with analysis. Experience with business analytics services like Google Analytics, Power BI or Mixpanel is a plus
- You are used to project planning and have good implementation skills
- You have an interest for concept development and marketing/ communication
- Good understanding of Tise as a brand and product
As a person you are likely:
- Analytical and structured
- You are an independent “doer” with a great sense of responsibility for results and growth ambitions
- Comfortable and used to manage independent workflows and projects
- You are a team player and have good collaborative skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are comfortable with a little unpredictability in everyday life
What we offer:
- An opportunity to gain work experience within a number of different areas in a growth company
- The possibility to take part in a young, dedicated and fast-paced team that is growing rapidly
- A possibility to participate in an exciting journey going forward, and help Tise grow to the next level
- A possibility to help on the way to a more sustainable planet through engaging young people everywhere in buying second hand instead of new
- Competitive terms and stock options
You apply by sending in your CV, cover letter and academic transcript (In either Norwegian or in English).
Application deadline: A soon as possible! We will invite relevant candidates to interviews in January.
We love fashion, but the clothing industry is speeding towards environmental disaster. We want to fight that!
With Tise, our goal is to make it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand?? ??
- Mariboes gate 8, 0183 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
analyse, analytics, revenues, Commercial
|Sist endret||19. jan. 2023 12:56|