Do you want to contribute to preventing anti-money laundering and financial crime?
- KYC Analysts
Our people are the DNA of DNB. Since 1822, bright minds have worked together to find the best solutions for our customers. Today, DNB is much more than Norway's largest bank, and a key player in the Norwegian economy. We are a technology driven financial institution, constantly adapting our operations and tailoring our services to the time we're living in and to the future. In DNB, you'll find a wide range of career opportunities for a wide range of employees, in Norway and internationally. We are among the best companies in the world when it comes to gender equality, and we take good care of the diversity represented by the people who choose to work here.
DNB Corporate Banking - Financial Sponsors
Do you want to contribute to preventing anti-money laundering and financial crime? Join us in our important work with compliance, climate transition, sustainable financing structures and future value creation in a team that has the most intrinsically complex customers and unique cases in the bank.
Future &Tech Industries (F&T) is one of the two customer divisions in DNB Corporate Banking, serving the largest Norwegian and international customers in all land-based industries. We are close to 300 employees with around 200 in Oslo and the rest spread across our international offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Santiago and Singapore. We focus on corporate and investment banking products and solutions for our clients within the segments Real Estate & Construction; Renewables & Infrastructure; Retail & Manufacturing; Service, Technology and Healthcare; Financial Institutions and Financial Sponsors (Private Equity, Infrastructure Funds and Trusts).
KYC Financial Sponsors (KYC FS) is the dedicated specialized team that handles the KYC requirements (Identification & Verification, Screening, Mapping of ownership structure and Assessment of ultimate ownership and/or control), AML risk evaluation, assisting the ESG assessment, and a keen eye for details related to Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) when applicable, Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring (when applicable).
We are building a culture where non-financial risk and financial risk is equally important. KYC FS is responsible for supporting the customer sections within Corporate Banking and is responsible from onboarding to event-based and periodic follow-up on this specific , in addition to being the subject matter experts on Financial Sponsors within Corporate Banking.
We are now looking for KYC Analysts with solid business understanding and experience/interest in non-financial risk. Our main responsibility is the internal KYC risk evaluation of clients and transactions. This requires good insight into the bank's product range and corresponding AML risk, the bank's AML framework and general AML legislation, as well insight into our clients and the industries in which they operate.
You will also be involved in portfolio analysis and other ad hoc projects. Going forward, we also expect additional tasks related to the identification of aggressive tax planning and overall assessment of our customers' compliance with corporate social responsibility.
The work will mainly be in client teams, and you will be actively involved in transactions in close cooperation with the Client Managers and the credit analyst. The ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as adding value in discussions and teamwork, is crucial for success.
We are looking for experienced and less experienced candidates with strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logical and practical thinking in risk assessment, problem solving and decision-making processes. It is important that you have a professional attitude, high work ethics and a service and result oriented personality. We offer a wide range of career opportunities and want to build our business together with talented and passionate people who identify with our values: curious, bold, and responsible.
- Onboarding and ongoing follow-up of high-risk customers, as well as implementation of customer measures based on a risk-based approach in accordance with the regulations in the Money Laundering Act.
- Identify and understand non-financial risk elements for new and existing customers, including source of funds, sanctions risk, and complex ownership structures.
- In charge of identifying risk and proposing risk mitigating measures, as well as giving a recommendation whether to onboard or reject a new customer.
- Assist on client requests, presentations and bring valuable input to the client teams on relevant matters.
- Responsible for performing periodic reviews - alone and in teams.
- Expected to participate in projects and development work within the field of non-financial risk for DNB Group.
- Responsible for contributing to continuous improvement and evaluation of internal processes and routines.
- Higher education (preferably at Master's level). Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
- Strong interest in the field (preferably experience from KYC), AML, ABC and BSA.
- Good cooperation and well-developed communication skills and fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written.
- Experienced user of Excel for modelling and forecasting and familiar with other main Microsoft Office products.
- You are proactive, have strong analytical skills, work structured and are able to present in a clear way.
- Strong interest in developing industry knowledge within Financial Sponsors.
- Curious, accurate, structured and thrives on a fast pace of work.
We can offer a professional and international environment where you will be working closely with the largest and most international clients of DNB. As an KYC Analyst you will gain significant insight into our clients, be involved in large transactions, and be on top of different industry markets through the cycles. You will be part of a very knowledgeable team, with a good mix of people with long and broad experience and expertise, and young, aspiring analysts.
Application deadline: 15.01.2023
Head of Department KYC FS, Rodrigo Lopes do Espirito Santo, mobile: 957 02 509
Head of Section KYC F&T, Idar Øsebak, mobile: 977 06 968
In DNB, we carry out background checks to verify that the information provided in your CV and other documentation is actually correct. Background checks are generally performed by an external independent third party. Former employers are typically contacted to check previous positions and periods of employment, while educational institutions are asked to confirm marks. No background check will be conducted without your prior consent, and you will receive more detailed information about this, if applicable.
For positions that require an authorisation and/or approval of suitability, a police certificate of good conduct will be required.
En jobb i Norges største finanskonsern byr på faglige utfordringer i et spennende arbeidsmiljø med mange muligheter. Vi trenger medarbeidere med ulik bakgrunn og kompetanse. Vil du være med på laget?
- 0191 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring
Financial crime, KYC, AML, anti-money laundering, finance
|Sist endret||15. jan. 2023 23:35|