Business Process Analyst to Schibsted Finance Transformation
- Schibsted ASA
- Business Process Analyst
- Behandles løpende
Do you think improvements and optimization is everything you want to do? Do you enjoy project work and a fast-paced environment? Do you want to work in the intersection between finance, technology, and process improvements? Do you want to lead workshops consisting of interdisciplinary teams? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in Schibsted by being the change agent who helps us to work smarter? If the answer to these questions is YES, we believe you are the right candidate for this job.
The Finance Transformation department in Schibsted ASA continues to grow and consists of a team of 16 people today. The department runs the agenda and implementation projects within automation and optimization of financial processes and systems in the Schibsted group. As a Business Process Analyst you will be a key person in digitization projects of strategic importance in one of Norway's largest companies, with the aim of creating the Finance Function of the future. You will work with a number of people in the group and will have a large network across different professions and geographies.
We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious, like documentation and have a high work capacity while communicating effectively and building strong relationships cross-functionally.
The position will report to the manager of the Finance Processes department and is based in Oslo. Some traveling should be expected (mainly within the Nordic region).
What are your tasks?
- analyze and improve existing accounting and finance processes, as well as develop and design new processes
- lead workshops, manage process improvement and automation initiatives in collaboration with solution architects, system specialists and end users
- be a part of and represent finance perspective in various technology and digitization projects across different departments in Schibsted
- take a leading role in the work related to testing, training and change management
- keep up with the latest trends in financial technology and systems
What are we looking for?
- higher education in economics, IT or equivalent
- 3-6 years of work experience, where 2 or more years of experience is from project work
- fluent English and preferably Norwegian, Danish or Swedish (written and oral)
- a good understanding of systems and experience with one of the following systems will give you an advantage, but is not a requirement. Microsoft D365 FO, Exflow, AMC Banking, Ardoq, Tableau, any financial consolidation tool
- previous experience with process classification frameworks and process mapping tools is an advantage
- experience working with or managing finance and accounting processes, being a project manager, group financial controller, business or financial controller is an advantage
- previous experience from consulting or auditing will be considered an advantage
Who are you?
- likes to work with people and create relationships in different levels in the organization
- sees the big picture but will dig into the details
- with high work capacity and team spirit
- wants to take ownership and responsibility
- ability and interest in learning to use new technologies
- excellent communication skills and ability to adjust information to different recipients
- structured, analytical and likes documentation
- exciting professional and personal development in an international environment
- flexibility related to where you work from and how you manage your own working day
- a workplace where we see, care and encourage each other
- modern premises in the city center of Oslo
We are looking forward to hearing from you. For more information, please contact Ebba Bemer Rappe, 407 68 125 or Helena Einerkjær, 957 72 052 at Fabi AS.
Fabi is a consulting and recruitment company specializing in the fields of finance and management. We offer the services recruitment, consulting and management for hire. Fabi is a leading company in its segment and we are known for our customer focus, good knowledge of the candidate market and skilled employees. Fabi has offices in Stavanger and Oslo.
Schibsted is a family of digital consumer brands leading the way across media, online marketplaces and smart digital services. Our media brands like VG, Aftonbladet, Aftenposten and SvD are renowned for trustworthiness, exceptional journalism and high editorial independence. Our leading marketplaces Finn, Blocket and Tori connect millions of users every month. Digital services like Lendo, Bynk and Compricer are helping consumers to make better choices. Schibsted is on a mission to empower people in their daily life, using tech and data to create innovative products and great user experiences and to help build a sustainable future.
- Akersgata 55, 0180 Oslo
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- Økonomi og regnskap
Analysis, Financial Processes, Accounting, Process Development, Training Workshops
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ebba Bemer Rappe
- Sr. Recruitment Specialist
- 407 68 125
Akersgata 55, 0180 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. des. 2022 13:59|