Environment & Sustainability Advisor
- Subsea 7 Norway AS
- Environment & Sustainability Advisor
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. Subsea7 makes offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
We are collaborative, curious and always open to learn. Our people bring new perspectives and smart technology to some of the most challenging and inspiring energy projects around the world.
Diversity makes us smarter. You will be surrounded by a diverse, international community of experts, who bring different skills and ideas that help us challenge the status quo and inspire innovation.
Proactive participation in the Energy Transition is at the heart of Subsea7’s evolution. Our target is to achieve Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Join us and you’ll embark on a journey of opportunities and continuous learning and development. Be empowered to explore new ideas, take ownership of your own career and meet your full potential.
The Environment & Sustainability Advisor is involved in supporting our offshore and onshore operations and projects on environmental and sustainability matters. The Advisor shall assist with the development and implementation of processes, procedures, work methods and initiatives in support of the Company's overall environmental and sustainability strategies.
The Environmental & Sustainability Advisor will be part of the country HSEQ Department and work closely together with internal and external stakeholders The working location is Stavanger, but some travelling to visit and audit our vessels, worksites and suppliers will be required.
- Lead a positive HSE culture and behaviour across Subsea7 and particularly within the sphere of influence
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation, sustainability standards, client environmental requirements and HSE policies, processes and procedures
- Manage and support the Subsea7 Norway ISO14001 certification
- Promote environmental and sustainability issues within the workplace
- Evaluate Suppliers’ HSE processes, in particular related to environmental and sustainability performance
- Provide training and familiarisation as required
- Assist with emergency drills and training as required
- MSc or BSc in Environmental Engineering and/or Environmental Management or similar
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Environmental Management, Climate management and/or Sustainability management
- Advanced computer skills, in particular related to databases and use of spreadsheets
- Live our values (Safety, Integrity, Sustainability, Performance, Collaboration and Innovation)
- Able to communicate effectively and comfortably at all levels
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and develop an enthusiastic approach to resolving problems
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English
- Structured and organised with good attention to details
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A very good working environment and collaboration culture
- Challenging and exciting workdays
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- Sports & Social clubs with social and recreational activities for both you and your family
- Workplace flexibility
For queries regarding the position, please contact:
Arjen Leendertse, HSEQ Director Norway, phone +47 51 72 56 13
Subsea 7 uses Semac for background checks to verify information that appears in the CV and other documentation for relevant candidates. This background check is not carried out without the consent of the applicant, and relevant applicants will receive further information about this.
Whatever your dreams or ambitions, there are exciting career opportunities with Subsea 7, connecting people and energy all over the world.
- Kanalsletta 9, 4033 Stavanger, 4033 Stavanger
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2023 17:16|