We are looking for Project Managers!
- Project Manager
NAVTOR is seeking project managers with experience from managing agile software development projects, to join our team in Egersund. You will be responsible for leading project teams and working together with colleagues in several locations. You will be working hand in hand with our management, development and product teams to continue NAVTORs highly innovative and successful story.
As project manager in NAVTOR, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in building new and innovating solutions for the maritime industry. NAVTOR develops software both for customer facing products/services and for internal production systems.
The position is a full-time, permanent position reporting to our CTO.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage Agile software development projects from beginning to finish, solving challenges as you go
- Ensure project deliverable quality and completion within agreed budget and time
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for project documentation and reporting
- Work with others throughout the organization to align product & system development with corporate goals and objectives
- Participate in continuous process redesign to build a high performing culture
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with agile project management. Project management certification is an advantage
- Relevant education at BSc or higher level
- Background from maritime or software development sector would be positive
- Good understanding of technology and software systems
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills with ability to translate between the business and technical lingo.
- Experience with working in international teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
- Ability to motivate your team and delegate tasks
- Identify solutions and make decision based on the project goals and budget
NAVTOR is a leading force within maritime technology, providing innovative e-Navigation and performance solutions for the maritime sector. Through the application of cutting-edge digital technology, NAVTOR’s team makes life easier for navigators, while enhancing safety, transparency and efficiency for shipowners, ship managers and operators.
In 2012 NAVTOR released the world’s first type approved Pay As You Sail ENC service, and followed in 2014 with the launch of NavStation, the world’s first digital chart table. Headquartered in Egersund, Norway, NAVTOR has grown quickly and established a network of subsidiaries and distributors worldwide, spanning Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Japan, the United States, India and the United Kingdom.
e-Navigation and Performance made easy
- Antall stillinger
- Elganeveien 1, 4370 Egersund
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Maritim og offshore,
prosjektleder, support, prosjekt, maritime, software
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anders Holme
- Gunhild Olsen
- HR Manager
Elganeveien 1, 4370 Egersund
|Sist endret||8. jan. 2023 16:36|