Manager ESG Reporting
- Statkraft AS
- Manager ESG Reporting
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join!
Working with ESG reporting
The Financial Reporting and IFRS unit has thirteen employees and is part of the Financial Reporting, Accounting, and GBS Finance department in Statkraft. ESG reporting regulations are evolving rapidly and this area is important for Statkraft’s internal and external stakeholders. The unit is therefore looking to strengthen its capacity, particularly related to quantitative ESG reporting. In close collaboration with Corporate Sustainability, the unit is responsible for the ESG reporting process related to quarterly and annual reports.
As a Manager of ESG reporting, your responsibilities will be:
- Development of the ESG quantitative reporting, including the EU taxonomy, in collaboration with Corporate Sustainability
- Contribute to improving the reporting, disclosures, and communication of ESG related figures through the external quarterly and annual reports
- Ensure that Statkraft has a process that ensures timely and accurate reporting of non-financial figures, as part of the quarterly and annual reports, in line with prevailing ESG reporting regulations, incl. the EU taxonomy
- In close collaboration with Corporate Sustainability, work on process improvements for ESG reporting. This includes for example working together to integrate new regulatory requirements into the quantitative reporting in the quarterly and annual report processes and design and implement internal controls over quantitative ESG reporting
- Ensure good stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Coordinate the auditor attestation process of the annual report on quantitative ESG reporting
We are looking for a candidate with the essential skills to further improve Statkraft’s reporting of ESG:
- Solid project leader experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience within auditing and/or group reporting
- Excellent knowledge of reporting processes and requirements
- Experience with ESG reporting.
- Analytical and able to drive processes, establish positions, and advocate for them
- Experience from complex processes with many stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English
What we offer
- Work in the CFO organization with a high focus on competence development, digitalization and process optimization. All employees have individual competence plans with specific targets and time and budget to realize them
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Deadline: 11. December 2022. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis and we aim to fill the role as soon as possible.
Location: The position will be located at our head office at Lilleaker, Oslo and will report to the VP Financial Reporting and IFRS.
Contact: For questions regarding the process, please contact Celina Nybråten, Talent Acquisition Advisor, on email: email@example.com. Please note that direct applications on email will not be evaluated.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Revisjon
ESG, Reporting, Finance, Sustainability, Audit
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2022 09:39|