VP Financial Reporting and IFRS
- Statkraft AS
- VP Financial Reporting and IFRS
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join!
The Financial Reporting and IFRS unit has thirteen employees and is part of the Financial Reporting and Accounting department in Statkraft. The unit consists of four areas: Group Consolidation and Reporting, Tax Reporting, and Accounting Policies, and ESG. The main responsibility of the unit is ensuring standardisation, high quality and efficient processes related to Group financial- and tax reporting, in addition to being the centre of competence for IFRS and accounting policies.
As the VP Financial Reporting and IFRS, your main responsibilities will include:
- Own the Group financial reporting process in Statkraft
- Provide high-quality internal and external financial reports to corporate management, the board-, and external stakeholders
- Continuously improve the Group financial reporting process through standardisation and digitalisation
- Responsible for parts of the ESG reporting processes for the quarterly and annual reports including the EU Taxonomy reporting, both in alignment with the sustainability department
- Contribute to digitalisation initiatives in the CFO & IT area
- Financial communication material of excellent quality in close collaboration with the Corporate Communications department e.g. stock exchange notices and financial presentations
- Present financial results to Corporate Management eight times per year
- Participate in audit committee meetings and be the main contact for the group auditor
We are looking for an experienced leader with the essential skills to further improve and develop the Financial Reporting and IFRS unit. We believe this includes:
Competence and experience
- Master’s degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing (preferably CPA/MRR)
- Minimum 10 years of experience from larger audit firm and/or international company in similar position
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, the accounting treatment of financial instruments and financial tax reporting
- Solid experience with consolidation and reporting tools and -processes from larger operations
- Interest in or knowledge about sustainability reporting requirements will be an advantage
- Experience with preparations of quarterly financial reports and presentations
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build trust and empowerment
- Relationship builder that can collaborate consecutively with business and functional leaders, in addition to external stakeholders
- High personal integrity, analytical, and pro-active
- Fluency in English and Norwegian languages, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Work in the CFO organization with a high focus on competence development, digitalisation, and process optimization. All employees have individual competence plans with specific targets and time and budget to realize them
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leadership programs like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Application deadline: 4. December 2022. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis and we aim to fill this role as soon as possible.
Location: The position will be located at our main office in Oslo and will report to SVP Financial Reporting, Accounting and GBS Finance.
Contact: For questions about the process, please contact Celina Nybråten, Talent Acquisition Advisor, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that direct applications on email will not be evaluated.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Revisjon og kontroll
finance, accounting, audit, IFRS, ESG
|Sist endret||5. des. 2022 00:11|