Environmental Engineer - Operations Support
- Equinor ASA
- Environmental Engineer - Operations Support
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO you will have the opportunity to:
Take part in the future development of our discipline, and be enabled to make a difference in the ongoing development of our company. Within sustainability you will have the potential to be exposed to a wide range of challenges, and be part of a vibrant and skilled professional community.
In our global competence centre you will be assigned to support one or more operations in all our business areas, such as drilling & well, oil & gas production, onshore plants or renewable operations.
You will have the opportunity to explore collaboration with relevant disciplines in operations as well as interact with the facilities themselves.
Typical tasks may include:
- Promoting sustainability, climate and environmental performance improvement.
- Assist in driving the changes and ambitions of Equinor for climate and sustainability.
- Drive sustainability and environmental risk evaluations and mitigation.
- Deliver operational environmental follow up, support, and advice, and challenge the organization on best practice.
- Execute and quality assure environmental accounting and report environmental data, internally and to authorities.
- Handle any operational issues, environmental incidents and spills.
- Lead and participate in environmental improvement projects.
We hope you will find these tasks challenging and inspiring, and that we can provide you with an excellent career opportunity in Equinor.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Environmental professionals to support and advise our operations both on and offshore. These positions can be located at our main office onshore in Stavanger or at our offices in Bergen, Stjørdal or Oslo, however you must be prepared to take on tasks across the responsibilities of across the business.
You will also need:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant subject such as Technical, Environmental, Biology, Chemistry or Climate.
- Experience working within Sustainability or Environmental operational management, data management or advisory.
- 5+years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- In depth knowledge of of environmental regulations, requirements and applicable standards.
- A commitment to drive personal and team development.
- A pro-active attitude, able to promote innovation and automization.
- A unique personality and passion to help shape our team.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. NIn Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
Safety, Sustainability, Environment, Environmental Engineer
|Sist endret||12. des. 2022 00:11|