Sustainability And Impact Assessment Professional
- Equinor ASA
- Sustainability And Impact Assessment Professional
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO Functional Center of Excellence you will have the opportunity to:
Take on one of two available positions in the Climate and Sustainability team and play a key part in assessing the environmental and social impact of Equinor's projects. You will promote sustainability across the business by working on lowering emissions, and contributing positively to nature and local communities.
You will also:
- Carry out Environmental Impact Assessments, and take part in related stakeholder engagement and authority approval processes.
- Manage and assess environmental and social impacts within all business activities and value chains (e.g Solar, Batteries, Hydrogen, Carbon Capture and Storage, Wind and Oil & Gas).
- Advise on corporate Climate and Sustainability strategy and ambitions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new methods and best practices, e.g., integrating circular economy principles, life cycle analyses, supply chain impacts, and leveraging digitalisation to improve efficiency in sustainability impact management.
- Deliver environmental technology support and BAT evaluations in project development.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree in a Technical or Environmental related subject such as Biology, Chemistry or Climate.
- Candidates who have 3-10 years of experience in related fields.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement, sustainability impact, and risk management within business and project development.
- Knowledge of circular economy principles, life cycle analyses, consenting and impact assessments.
- Knowledge of Biodiversity management.
- Ability to handle complex issues and changing external context and requirements.
- Understanding of relevant national/international legislation and standards/guidelines.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to undertake business travel.
Other Equinor office locations can also be considered.
Please note that interviews for these two positions will take place in January.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
|Sist endret||12. des. 2022 00:11|