Fonn Group is searching for VP Sales Operations
- Fonn Group AS
- VP Sales Operations
Fonn Group is a B2B SaaS media technology company from Bergen with a headcount of over 50 employees and offices in Bergen (HQ), New York and Singapore. Our main markets today are Germany, UK, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Norway. As our new VP of Sales Operations you’ll help us make the world aware of our world class products through digital campaigns, quick hacks and sustainable growth throughout the sales and marketing funnel.
Are you motivated by data, seamless processes and business expansion through digital initiatives and fast-paced execution? Do you thrive at building digital B2B marketing and sales campaigns focusing on performance across HubSpot, Salesforce, PPC, content marketing, email marketing, tradeshows, and webinars?
As VP of Sales Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the sales funnel, tracking conversion rates through each stage of the funnel and analyzing data so that you can make sound recommendations for how to increase sales volume and improve the customer journey. You will direct our investments in Salesforce and reseller effectiveness and manage functions essential to sales productivity. This includes planning, reporting, quota setting, and sales process optimization. And you will be the HubSpot champion internally, especially focusing on the sales and marketing hub. Overall this role will help us grow our business globally through a world class data driven approach to sales and marketing.
- You will be a trusted advisor helping us shape the sales process and responsible for implementing and improving forecasting, productivity, and sales/marketing performance.
- You will work closely with our cross-functional leaders in sales, marketing, product management, and customer success to build key metrics and leading indicators required to help us scale our product offerings, go-to-market strategies, and hit revenue targets.
- Champion and implement changes that will improve the sales and buying process
- Marketing automation and pipeline development in Hubspot / Salesforce
- Lead operational sales planning to champion innovative ways that will scale our business faster
- Lead the implementation and automation of HubSpot to help drive leads for the Sales department and make manual processes a part of the past.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting and planning processes into HubSpot.
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place. Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Partner with marketing to build brand awareness
- Manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns and onboarding of customers
- Be the driving force behind building an experiment-oriented growth process across the whole marketing funnel in collaboration with sales and marketing
- Proactively seek and identify new channels and opportunities to help customer growth
- Take lead in managing our CRM data and implement marketing initiatives for lead generation.
- Build, analyze and optimize all digital marketing channels
- Manage marketing- and sales vendors such as SEO specialists and CRM tools
We expect you to:
- Have at least five years of experience in either sales operations, CRM, digital marketing, growth hacking, or product management. The common denominator is experience with a data-driven B2B sales and marketing approach
- Have knowledge and interest in data analysis to identify opportunities and to fine-tuning sales and marketing initiatives
- Have experience with HubSpot / Salesforce (or equivalent)
- Be skilled in campaign tools such as Linkedin Campaign Manager and Google Ads Manager
- Enjoy collaborating across multi disciplinary teams to improve processes
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- HQ at Media City Bergen
- A rare opportunity in Bergen – to scale B2B products and services globally
- An international environment, work locally, act globally
- Be part of one the leading and cutting edge media technology companies in the world
- A new position you can build and shape
- A key position in a key player within media tech
- Solid owners (Rieber & Søn)
The position reports to CCO in Fonn Group.
For more information please contact our recruitment partner Andreas de Lange at Bønes Virik AS, +47 900 93 829, or Haavard Myklebust at Fonn Group, +47 918 45 602.
You may apply in English and in any Scandinavian language.
All inquiries will be handled with discretion and confidentially upon request.
About Fonn Group
We are a leading media tech company from Bergen, organized in four product and services companies, with a headcount of over 50 employees and counting. Established in 2016 by experienced media tech executives and engineers, we are hiring rapidly to meet global customer demands. Some of our clients: Axel Springer, GB News, IMG, TV2 FYN, TV SYD, NEP, Sky News Australia, Screen Story, ausbiz and TVNZ. Our main markets today are: Germany, UK, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Norway. The majority owner of Fonn Group is Rieber & Søn.
- Lars Hilles gate 30, 5008 Bergen
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Hub-Spot, Global Branding, The cutting edge media technology company, Data driven B2B - sales, New position
|Sist endret||31. okt. 2022 10:43|