Management Consultants 0 – 5 years’ experience
- Associates and Key Account Managers
Abyrint is a management consulting firm specialized in supporting governments and business in fragile and post-conflict states. Our clients engage us to overcome extraordinary challenges in the world’s most difficult places. Our team come from several different countries and we are headquartered in Oslo.
We support organizations to rethink, redesign and rebuild their most important capabilities. Our clients ask us to help design strategies, to rebuild good practises, business processes, organization, governance, and effective use of technology in the places of the world where it matters most.
This is management consulting beyond the normal. Our work takes place far away from the typical corporate boardroom. While there is much similarity in substance, the context is widely different.
Our work has substantial meaning and the impact is considerable. Much is at stake for our clients. We take pride in our work and everything we create is executed with precision and commitment. Our teams are high powered, experienced and successful.
We are looking for consultants to join our team. The consultants support client engagement teams by delivering analysis, quantitative or qualitative, preparing strategic communications and supporting the ongoing dialogue within the teams and with the client.
As a consultant with Abyrint, you will:
- Join our client engagement team in the day-to-day execution of the tasks
- Deliver analytics, quantitative or qualitative, with the aim of documenting pertinent facts, and generating effective decision-making basis and insights,
- Support creative problem-solving of issues identified and evaluate solutions,
- Prepare strategic communications and support ongoing dialogue with the client under guidance from engagement managers and partners,
- More experienced candidates will lead work streams within larger engagements
- Travel to interesting locations is expected.
We are looking for the following:
- You have a graduate degree from an analytically challenging program. Whether this is in economics, physics or sociology isn’t all that important, the key is that the programs are analytically demanding.
- Great with some work experience, but not required. If you have work experience, it would be great with background from strategy consulting or similarly high performing environment.
- Most important is that you can demonstrate strong analytical skills, creative thinking, and can work with quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- You can recognize problems, define the issues, connect the dots where others cannot, and work out solutions and bring order and structure to chaos.
- You are socially adept and can engage with diverse stakeholders. You know how to present yourself, build rapport and act respectfully in social, cultural and religious contexts that are diverse and possibly much different from your own.
- You can excel in a team networked across countries and continents and have the spirit of a global citizen.
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Head office in central Oslo
- A competent and diverse team
- Unique and challenging position, with professional growth
- Projects that focus on positive and sustainable impact, where it matters most
We appreciate your consideration and are looking forward to your application.
Please send your (i) cover letter, (ii) CV, and (iii) university transcripts to: join at abyrint.com
We appreciate your early response and latest before November 15, 2022.
Learn more about us at www.abyrint.com
- 0152 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Revisjon og kontroll,
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2022 09:20|