- Dovre Group
- Recruitment consultant
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: 10/10/2022 - 31/10/2023
- Partnering with HR operations teams and business leaders to understand recruitment needs and support recruitment process through existing HR practices and policies.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Support in employer branding activities.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a suitable field of studies
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Previous work experience in recruitment (E.g. senior leadership, IT, electrical engineering, project management or R&D).
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||26. okt. 2022 00:55|